Windows 10: Windows update deleted my MS office software

Discus and support Windows update deleted my MS office software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; During one of the last system updates to windows my MS Office programs seem to have been deleted, How do I restore them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonaldClements1, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Windows update deleted my MS office software

During one of the last system updates to windows my MS Office programs seem to have been deleted, How do I restore them?

:)

DonaldClements1, Aug 3, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Why don't the old versions of software get deleted when updating?

Most of the Microsoft ones are looked at as updates.
    The Java ones... you have to delete the versions you don't want.

There are ways to clean up the listing... manually or by some software.

EDIT: Some is poorly written software that does not clean up after itself, too.

95Viper, Aug 3, 2018
  3. reinstalling deleted MS office

my windows 10 just did a complete update on my computer and deleted all of my office programs. I have tried everything to get it back (no code). any suggestions?

JeanneJacobson, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows update deleted my MS office software

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows update deleted my MS office software

1. Windows update deleted my MS office software - Similar Threads - update deleted office

2. Deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted ms office: i deleted ms office from my pc and i want to restore it, Help me with the process and it was 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-ms-office/19f9bb00-6337-46e7-a15d-18d7449e3e65
  3. Deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted ms office: i deleted ms office from my pc and i want to restore it, Help me with the process and it was 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-ms-office/19f9bb00-6337-46e7-a15d-18d7449e3e65
  4. My MS Office Home and Student not working. Message - "Updating MS 365 and Office. Please...

My MS Office Home and Student not working. Message - "Updating MS 365 and Office. Please...: Later Message - " We could not open MS 365 and Office because we're updating ,,,,,,,,,," Error code 147-0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ms-office-home-and-student-not-working-message/cbf99375-abbb-40bb-9e9a-5e522b693007
  5. Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software Compatibility - MS Office Professional Edition with WINDOWS 10?: Hi all,This is my first time in Microsoft Community, so will appreciate some help.Recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10 installed.I have a full licenced version of Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003.I don't need anything more sophisticated than that and would...
  6. MS Office 2007 Updates

MS Office 2007 Updates: I have Office 2007 installed but have realised I never seem to have got any updates. Can I get some, from somewhere?Updates is set to download product updates as well as Windows ones.Sorry the available categories for the post don't cover Office...
  7. Update Windows removed MS Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Windows removed MS Office: I recently updated my laptop and no longer have MS Office as for my documents on my computer however they are available online. I have something called Neat Office. What happened and can I get MS back on my computer without being charged?...
  8. Window 10 Update , But by defult delete folder and text from ms office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 Update , But by defult delete folder and text from ms office: dear sir , I installed fresh register window , but when I use my system and ms word so by defulat window copy start my file and delete file , so please help me...
  9. MS OFFICE 2003 PRESERVING DATA TO USE ON CURRENT OFFICE SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS OFFICE 2003 PRESERVING DATA TO USE ON CURRENT OFFICE SOFTWARE: My OS is WIN 10 home ver 1809 I am using MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL EDITION 2003. I am beginning to experience strange happenings and suspect it is my old office software not compatible with my new win 10 OS I need to know if I upgrade to a current MS office package...
  10. MS Office 2013 update...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2013 update...: Moderator(s), please move this topic to the correct forum, thanks... I have two Windows 10 Professional, 64-bits (1709) with the latest updates, both systems have MS Office 2013 Professional. On one of the systems, MS Office does not update, while the other does. After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update deleted office

2. windows 10 update deleted office

3. windows update removed office