Windows 10: Windows Update download latest driver issues

Discus and support Windows Update download latest driver issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I plan to download the drivers from my manufacturer website, and then update it via windows update later. I wasn't sure if after updated the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Edwin94, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Edwin94 Win User

Windows Update download latest driver issues

I plan to download the drivers from my manufacturer website, and then update it via windows update later. I wasn't sure if after updated the drivers via windows update automatically, then install back the old drivers via my manufacturer has cause conflict or not.

UPDATED: How to uninstall drivers downloaded from windows update that updated all my drivers to the latest version? Because, windows updates already downloaded Audio drivers, LAN drivers, Graphics drivers etc.. and I notice while is good, but some of the features are lack, and only through my manufacturer I get to have those features back.

:)

Edwin94, Aug 13, 2015

2. Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wifi disconnects randomly post Windows 10 1607 upgrade

Yes, i did download ALL the latest drivers/updates from Asus support website. This did not resolve the issue. This is a windows issue from updates.

RedondoBeachBoy, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Fall Creators Update creates issues with video output on HTPC

Hello,

This issue might be caused by driver compatibility. We'd like to know how did you update your video card driver. Was it through the Device Manager? If so, kindly download and install the latest video card driver from your device manufacturer's website. After
    downloading the latest driver, uninstall the driver from the Device Manager then install the driver that you've downloaded from the manufacturer's website.

If the issue still occur after installing the latest driver, we recommend that you temporarily prevent Windows from updating. Follow the instructions provided on this

support article

Let us know the result.

Regile Reb, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows Update download latest driver issues

1. Windows Update download latest driver issues - Similar Threads - Update download latest

2. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  3. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with the Windows latest update: I have a problem with the Windows update . The below update comes everyday but is not installed in my device . I don't know why....please help me with it . I am fed up with this update everyday...
  4. Issue with the Windows latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Issue with Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Latest Windows Update: I use a windows surface laptop, but ever since I updated it to the latest windows version, it won’t let me use the touchscreen anymore no matter what I try, so I reupdated it to the old version, in which it still worked just fine. But I need both the touchscreen function and...
  6. Windows latest update issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows latest update issues: So since the latest update, the one on the 13th i believe, ive had some interesting issues occur and so have a few other people i know. Its happened twice so far but the issue is that my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and "System Interrupts" in the process that is using it all....
  7. Issue with the latest Windows update

Issue with the latest Windows update: Hi all, I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389). After updating my windows, google chrome screen got black, images in windows got fuzzy (please see the screenshots). I tried to uninstall the update but it doesn't...
  8. Size of this latest windows update and Nvidia graphic driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Size of this latest windows update and Nvidia graphic driver issue: I want to know that what is the size of this latest windows update and my latest Nvidia graphics driver not install with this windows version( current windows 10 home ) if I update with this latest windows will my problem solve?...
  9. Latest Windows Update Issue

Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...
  10. Microphone issue not solved with latest driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issue not solved with latest driver update: My microphone is giving really fuzzy audio with multiple microphones tried. It's a Realtek audio card, but updating to the latest driver (August 2017) didn't fix it. I've also tried disabling all sound effects, uninstalling the drivers and installing the latest, numerous...