Windows 10: Windows Update errors or bug?

Discus and support Windows Update errors or bug? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys *Smile Today I do clean install of Windows 10 1511 version 64 bit and first thing I do is start Windows Update all goes perfect but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jaknapceu, Dec 25, 2015.

1. jaknapceu Win User

Windows Update errors or bug?

Hey guys *Smile
    Today I do clean install of Windows 10 1511 version 64 bit and first thing I do is start Windows Update all goes perfect but when i restart NTB i got error like this:

Synaptics - Pointing Drawing - Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad

Failed installation 26.12.2015 but in control panel -> programs I have the driver installed
    Do you think its bug or what? *Smile

Thx for reply

:)

jaknapceu, Dec 25, 2015

2. WppRecorder.sys missing file or contains errors 0xc000000d

Hello,

The error message appears when you try to log in to your Windows 10.

We would like to know if you have tried doing the recovery options.

If not, click on this
    link
    to check on the applicable steps that you can follow to resolve the concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 25, 2015
  3. Mayur_893 Win User
    WppRecorder.sys missing file or contains errors 0xc000000d

Hi,

I cannot login in to my windows 10. It just keeps taking me to recovery. I cannot even start in safe mode.

I had to disable the recovery to find this out;

The operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors.

File: WppRecorder.sys

Error code: 0xc000000d

I have tried to many thing such as this;

BSOD system_thread_excption_not_handled (WppRecorder.sys)

Which worked for many people but not me!

Is there a way to access it.

Mayur_893, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Windows Update errors or bug?

Not a bug.The failed one was a newer version that had to replace the older one.Kindly see manufacturer's website to download the newer driver in case if windows update fails.

Sumit Dhiman, Dec 26, 2015
Thema:

Windows Update errors or bug?

1. Windows Update errors or bug? - Similar Threads - Update errors bug

2. WIndows Update Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows Update Bug: I've just realized that my windows didn't update for a while now, so I checked it and this is what I found. Did anyone else have this issue before and how to fix itNote : Yes, I paused the auto update before and No, I still can't resume it...
  3. WIndows Update Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows Update Bug: I've just realized that my windows didn't update for a while now, so I checked it and this is what I found. Did anyone else have this issue before and how to fix itNote : Yes, I paused the auto update before and No, I still can't resume it...
  4. Windows update bug!

Windows update bug!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When Windows Update downloads big update always update stuck at "Downloading 100%". Is there any way to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-bug/2a3007b6-90bc-4c2d-9a95-63ffeb680a12
  5. Windows update bug!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update bug!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When Windows Update downloads big update always update stuck at "Downloading 100%". Is there any way to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-bug/2a3007b6-90bc-4c2d-9a95-63ffeb680a12
  6. Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643: Hello, I use Visual Studio 201916.11.5, which updated to the latest version of .NET. I attached the photo from Apps Recently Windows update tried to give me .NET, That's why it gives an error. 0x80070643 I saw other users have the same problem. I think Windows should check....
  7. Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643

Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643: Hello, I use Visual Studio 201916.11.5, which updated to the latest version of .NET. I attached the photo from Apps Recently Windows update tried to give me .NET, That's why it gives an error. 0x80070643 I saw other users have the same problem. I think Windows should check....
  8. Bug in Windows Update - error 0x80070643

9. Windows update bugs??

Windows update bugs??: Windows update keep removing some old windows programs that I need to do my work. How do I stop the updates from removing those files and programs? Also I had a second internal drive attached that ran window XP. used run my embroidery software. When windows updated all the...
  10. update error or bug?

update error or bug?: I've found something strange inside update time and the real time on the system. is it possible they're not the same? last update time shows next 4hrs and a half than the system time. [ATTACH]...