Windows 10: windows update fails to load.

Discus and support windows update fails to load. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all. I have a problem with windows update. it fails to load. Then my pc says updates have been installed and its fine. But after a few days the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kojiro, Oct 8, 2015.

1. kojiro Win User

windows update fails to load.

Hi all. I have a problem with windows update. it fails to load. Then my pc says updates have been installed and its fine. But after a few days the same problem returns. This all started when I synced my email. Also Microsoft sites take ages to load. Any help would be great. Thanks.

:)

kojiro, Oct 8, 2015
  2. Matt_939 Win User

Error: "Something happend" with Error code 8004100E while trying to upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Deepika,

Thank you for your assistance.

I followed your suggestion for manually resetting the Windows Update components but several errors were returned in step #6:

wucltui.dll failed to load

wuaueng1.dll failed to load

muweb.dll failed to load

wuweb.dll failed to load

The module qmgr.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found

initpki.dll failed to load

shdocvw.dll failed to load

sccbase.dll failed to load

msxml.dll failed to load

slbcsp.dll failed to load

gpkcsp.dll failed to load

browseui.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found

mshtml.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found

I still tried installing Windows 10 again, but it failed without generating an error. I can't even see the attempt in the Windows Update history. I do, however, see the following information in EventViewer
    (details to follow as my post is being truncated):

Matt_939, Oct 8, 2015
  3. khavu1 Win User
    restart windows 10 ubs

after an update failed, windows 10 can NOT start/loaded. Recover system to point in time previous of the update failed. Reset failed. Now can NOT have windows 10 loaded on HP laptop. Was running fine till the failed update. Can NOT uninstall update. Want
    to use the recovery USB created a month ago..

Please advise

khavu1, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

windows update fails to load.

1. windows update fails to load. - Similar Threads - update fails load

2. Windows 11 Failed to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Failed to load: Hi, I am Balanuj Hazarika, a Dev Channel User since July 2020 until 2 September, 2021, a Beta Channel User until 1 October and a Windows 11 User since October 5 via Installation Assistant. I have earlier used insider version of Windows 10 extensively and a early access user...
  3. Windows failing to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows failing to load: Hi,Earlier on in the past couple weeks my computer was overheating and we had to buy a new radiator, but during this period my pc froze because of overheating mid update, since then windows consistently failed to update and eventually it declined into a complete failure of...
  4. Failed update, now Windows won't load.

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed update, now Windows won't load.: Good day all, I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit (Don't know the exact version number as I don't have access to Windows ATM) I was informed I needed to do the most recent update, so I attempted to do so, but when I returned to my computer it was stuck at something like 53%. I...
  5. Windows 10 failed to load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 failed to load: I had an issue two days ago where my Asus laptop failed to start when I turned it on. I was able to solve this by going through: advanced options > troubleshooting > refresh keep my files > enter recovery key > choose admin account > enter admin password After this, my...
  6. Fail to load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fail to load?: I subscribe to the newspaper in the town in which I grew up. They send the paper out in pdf format, and I've received it for years. The other day when I tried to open the file, I got "Error, failed to load .pdf document". I called the paper, but it seems the problem is on...
  7. Windows 10 Fails to Load

Windows 10 Fails to Load: My Dell Inspirion with Windows 10 OS powers on then stalls at the Dell logo and will not proceed to the Windows 10 Desktop screen. Dell technicians performed a thorough review of the computer hardware and their software and found no issues. Dell techs suggested there may...
  8. I loaded Windows Update 1903 and it fails to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I loaded Windows Update 1903 and it fails to install: I loaded Windows Update 1903 and told it to install. 1st time it got to 47% and froze. It turned off the wifi, there was no HD activity and there it sat with 47% and the swirly dots stopped in mid swirl. I killed it, rebooted it, let it roll back and tried again. This...
  9. Windows 10 fail to load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fail to load: Just built a new pc: Ryzen 7 2700x Asus Rog Strix B450-F RTX 2080 Samsung 860 Evo SSD Windows 10 usb I have set bios to boot from USB. I get a screen with a grey loading bar saying downloading files. When that is complete it brings me to a screen saying the...
  10. Windows 10 Fails to Load

Windows 10 Fails to Load: Approximately a week ago, my desktop crashed while I was playing a game. I have 2 monitors, the monitor I wasn't using turned to black, while the monitor I was using began to display this mesh of brown and white. Unable to do anything, I restarted my computer. However, the...