Windows 10: Windows uPDATE IN W 10

Discus and support Windows uPDATE IN W 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do you reset windows update, it hung in downloading an update. 18013 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jerry1945, Aug 20, 2015.

1. jerry1945 Win User

Windows uPDATE IN W 10

How do you reset windows update, it hung in downloading an update.

:)

jerry1945, Aug 20, 2015

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Aug 20, 2015
  3. How to Install Windows 10 on Devices with Limited Space

Even though I have an external device with more than 40 Gb capacity and the assistant recognizes it, it still keeps asking me to free 5 more Gb from the (unit CWindows uPDATE IN W 10 :).

I have 3'62 Gb free memory in (Unit CWindows uPDATE IN W 10 :). It asks me to free 5'63 Gb more. That'll make a total of 9'25 GB. The assistant needs 9'80 GB free memory to update windows 10 without any external device. Does this mean that my external device will only be used
    for 0'55 GB? Please I don't understant anything. I just want my laptop to work. I'd stay with my actual version but it keeps showing me ads, interrupting my work and deleting random stuff because of uninterruptible random updates. It has already freed 3 GB
    and I dont even know where from.

Thank you.

Update windows 10 error, Aug 20, 2015
  4. iBawbag Win User
  5. jerry1945 Win User
    jerry1945, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows uPDATE IN W 10

1. Windows uPDATE IN W 10 - Similar Threads - uPDATE

2. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  3. Cannot update my pc, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update my pc, Windows 11: This is probably a question that has been asked a lot, but I would like a more direct response. Whenever I go to settings and click "windows update" I get lead to the page telling me "Updates available", every time I click retry all, and it takes a second, then just stops. or...
  4. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  5. Update led to no bootable device screen

Update led to no bootable device screen: After the latest update, my pc kept showing the blue "ran into a problem page"and restarting. After a few times, it froze on that page so i force shutdown and now when i turn it on it shows the acer screen for a few seconds and then changes to a black page with a magnifying...
  6. Update led to no bootable device screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  8. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  9. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

10. Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right

Think I just received and update and it instlled. now win 10 not working right: Just received an update and my win 10 is not working correctlyfirst off the computer is very slow.When i try to use my synaptic touch pad to select and high-lite cannot accomplish this with my touch pad.it will not capture and entire line very erratic. I also have to click...