Windows 10: Windows update is not in the control panel,

Discus and support Windows update is not in the control panel, in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows update is not in the control panel, where is it? 14814 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alboari, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Alboari Win User

Windows update is not in the control panel,

Windows update is not in the control panel, where is it?

:)

Alboari, Aug 9, 2015
  2. Anne Ros Win User

The app MAIL is not shown in the Control Panel

Hi Esteban,

If you are not seeing the Mail icon from the Control Panel, then there is a possibility that the installation was incomplete. However, let's try finding it from the Apps & features in the Settings. We'd also like to verify if you are referring to the Windows
    10 Mail app icon or the Outlook Mail icon.

Try checking from the list of apps by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Click Apps & features.
    • Look for the Mail icon.

Try looking it from the Control Panel once more by using the Search function on the upper right corner. Type Mail and see if it will show up.

If it is not there, and you're referring to the Outlook app, then try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Office apps

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Anne Ros, Aug 9, 2015
  3. The app MAIL is not shown in the Control Panel

Where can I find it?

EstebanGaraña, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 9, 2015
  5. WhyMe Win User
    Hi,

Windows update can now be found in settings.

Settings is found either by:
    Clicking the 'notifications' button next to the clock and then 'Settings'>Update and security
    Clicking on the Start Menu>Settings>Update and security

Edit: too slow lol

WhyMe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows update is not in the control panel, - Similar Threads - update control panel

2. control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    control panel: I am trying to uninstall facebook game room from my control panel but it will not uninstall so now I am confused and have no idea what I'm doing much less what to do next could someone please help me?...
  3. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel: I want to uninstall a program/application but control panel says that there is a program currently uninstalling or being changed but I don't see the program and I do not believe I chose one to change in the first place. [ATTACH]...
  4. control panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    control panel: What is WinPcap 4.1.2 by CACE Technologies in control panel and is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel/c15effe1-63a7-4340-9a8f-7b6662c1725f"
  5. control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    control panel: I have intel g41 wddm 1.1 driver...can't open gfxui.exe(control panel)...does this driver really dont have a control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/control-panel/2fce9ea9-337e-454c-aaa1-edabd069e404
  6. Control Panel/ Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel/ Windows update: I was looking through my control panel this morning and I saw Update for Windows 10 for x64-based system(kb40...... as one of the apps installed on january 11 2018 and I was wondering if I should delete it...
  7. Windows Update missing in Control Panel

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update missing in Control Panel: Hi, yep, it's gone. Not there- and I don't know when or why. So considering restore points and disk images may not be the most appropriate (i.e. would be a random option timewise). I found these fixes (the same registry mod): Windows Update in Windows 10 Control Panel...
  8. control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    control panel: I have 10130 and am surprised to still have the control panel, although the icon has changed. Has anyone still got theirs? 7093
  9. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: Hi Where did the Control panel option do? I had an update today and I use to be able to right click the start menu to get to the control panel and I just went to access the CP to turn something off and the CP option is missing from the right click menu on the start button....
  10. Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel: I 'upgraded' to Windows 10 yesterday and initially found the control panel but can no longer find it. I very badly want to change my wallpaper and screen saver. Where is it? 26489