Windows 10: Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes

Discus and support Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First issue is that I need to use a specific older driver for my AMD graphics card and windows 10 continues to update the driver automatically and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sluggeracce, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes

First issue is that I need to use a specific older driver for my AMD graphics card and windows 10 continues to update the driver automatically and causes my system to crash. I've gone through {Control Panel-Devices & printers}, selected my machine, then right clicked to Device Installation Settings and selected "no, let me choose what to do". This has no effect as windows continues to update the driver daily or anytime I search for updates. Is there a specific port I can block or cmd line to run?

Second issue, on the windows update window, the feature is frozen on Service Pack 1 for MS Office 2013 (KB2850036) 64-bit edition @ 61%. It's been like this for a week. I've restarted the machine several times and seems to do nothing. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks.

:)

sluggeracce, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Watchdog Violation happens when I use the touchpad

I am having the same issue. Any touch input on the touchpad freezes windows then causes the watchdog error. I have updated all drivers. If i uninstall the latest driver it works fine, but windows will auto install the latest drivers and crash my system.
    Windows 10 has rendered my laptop useless.

MyPoliBlogs, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes

1. Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes - Similar Threads - Update Issues Auto

2. Driver Update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Update issue: so i have an integrated iris XE graphics card, and i installed the latest driver 2/17/24- 31.0.101.5330 but when i rebooted my laptop and opened task manager to see the update the driver version had gotten updated but the driver date instead of being 2/17/24 was 2/14/24....
  3. AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.: AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue, I just faced this issue again at GMT +4 09:23pm. However, one of your representative told me some days ago you need to update your drivers first to eradicate this issue. Please find attached screenshot....
  4. AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.

AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue.: AFTER Updating DRIVERS Still Freezing Issue, I just faced this issue again at GMT +4 09:23pm. However, one of your representative told me some days ago you need to update your drivers first to eradicate this issue. Please find attached screenshot....
  5. Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software: Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-auto-update-should-not-update-these/e091c050-6d29-4522-a3fe-08dbd7c47d7a
  6. Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software

Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software: Windows Auto Update should not Update these drivers or software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-auto-update-should-not-update-these/e091c050-6d29-4522-a3fe-08dbd7c47d7a
  7. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  8. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  9. auto update issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    auto update issue: I have visited this issue once before and had no solution at that time. So, once again, here goes. I am hitting the road for 5 months ( USA ) in a motorhome; most places I will be going have poor to insignificant internet access. When I was down with 8.1 I was able to just...
  10. Windows 10 Auto Driver update:

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Auto Driver update:: Greetings, dear MS: A friendly request: Please leave drivers/driver settings. Thank you. A very disgruntled . 37496