Windows 10: Windows update menu won't load.

Discus and support Windows update menu won't load. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, When I try to load the menu it won't load, it just looks like this and stays like that for ever, nothing will pop up. Here's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Marvin14, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Marvin14 Win User

Windows update menu won't load.

Hello everyone,

When I try to load the menu it won't load, it just looks like this and stays like that for ever, nothing will pop up. Here's a screenshot.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

:)

Marvin14, Feb 11, 2016
  2. EricTrehy Win User

Windows 10 update menu frozen

Two days ago I purchased i p.c that included windows 10 and I have been having a menu issue when i go into the update settings menu it won't load all i get is the little loading dots anyone know a fix.

EricTrehy, Feb 11, 2016
  3. WINDOWS 10 CRASHES STARTUP

Windows crashes on startup menu and won't load

I was in the middle of updating a driver for pci I think and it will just freeze at start up can anybody help me please

Thanks

MICKY_1506, Feb 11, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

I don't normally find the built in Windows troubleshooters work that well but it might do the trick for your problem.

Type troubleshoot in the search box, open the troubleshooting control panel and select view all.

Then click on the Windows Update troubleshooter and run it.

Windows update menu won't load. [​IMG]

philc43, Feb 11, 2016
  5. Marvin14 Win User
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem to fix it.

Marvin14, Feb 12, 2016
  6. Try this file, download, run as admin and wait till it ends, ~30 min.
    Then a cleanup window will appear, select to clean everything.

TairikuOkami, Feb 12, 2016
  7. Marvin14 Win User
    Doesn't seem to work ;((((

Marvin14, Feb 14, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

System file check..........................
    Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

> press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.

davidhk, Feb 14, 2016
  9. Marvin14 Win User
    I got this No integrity violation.

Marvin14, Feb 15, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Are you on the latest version of Windows 10 ?
    The current version is 10586.104

Windows update menu won't load. [​IMG]

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  11. Marvin14 Win User
    Yep.

Marvin14, Feb 15, 2016
  12. Marvin14 Win User
    Marvin14, Feb 15, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

You have the older version.
    Any reason why you do not or will not update to the current version ?

We have had at least 6 versions since 10240.

davidhk, Feb 15, 2016
  14. Marvin14 Win User
    I will now, can you link me to it?

Marvin14, Feb 15, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    Use this Tech Bench link and download the iso file.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...brrWLRbagYCa0w)()

Scroll down to Select Edition
    click the pointer and select Windows 10 > click Confirm
    click the pointer and select Language > click Confirm ( make sure you select the same language your computer is using now.)
    click the bit version button ( 32-bit or 64-bit ). Again, make sure it is of the same bit version as the computer is running.

Once the iso file is download > go to the folder where it is saved to > right click at it > click Mount > click Setup.exe
    Installation will begin.
    You will be allowed to keep your files, settings and apps.
    No product key is required.
    Activation is automatic.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows update menu won't load. - Similar Threads - update menu won't

2. Windows Update Won't Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Won't Load: Hello. When I try to open Windows Update, I get an endless loop of loading dots across the top of the window. There are updates waiting to be installed. If I go to restart my laptop, I have the option to update and restart, however it does not install the updates if selected....
  3. Windows Update Won't Load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Won't Load: Hello. When I try to open Windows Update, I get an endless loop of loading dots across the top of the window. There are updates waiting to be installed. If I go to restart my laptop, I have the option to update and restart, however it does not install the updates if selected....
  4. Windows Update Won't Load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update menu isn't loading

Update menu isn't loading: The update menu isn't loading at all. I'm attaching the screenshot as well. if someone could please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-menu-isnt-loading/f06b7a86-bf05-410d-885e-2dc26fc984b1
  6. Update menu isn't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update menu isn't loading: The update menu isn't loading at all. I'm attaching the screenshot as well. if someone could please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-menu-isnt-loading/f06b7a86-bf05-410d-885e-2dc26fc984b1
  7. Update menu isn't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My windows 10 update menu won't load

My windows 10 update menu won't load: My windows 10 update menu take forever to load. When I Check the services app my windows update is disabled. So I turn it to automatic.But it won't help and loading still going forever, Then I check the services app again and it was disabled again. Please help....
  9. Windows Update Won't Load

Windows Update Won't Load: I am having this problem for quite a long time, my windows update won't load in Update & Security Settings. It also won't check for updates or install any new updates. It always keeps stuck at the loading page. I am also having a problem with the store app. It's just sowing...
  10. Sign-In Options Menu Won't Load

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-In Options Menu Won't Load: Good morning. I've been struggling with the annoying issue of not being able to switch back to using a PIN to log in, and found a guide that said it would reset the PIN option if I cancelled in the middle of creating a new PIN. I did so, and when I went into the settings to...