Windows 10: Windows update not giving the option to install driver updates?

Discus and support Windows update not giving the option to install driver updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey Guys I have a rather strange issue, when I run wushowhide under hide (option to hide the updates) updated it shows multiple updates for hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ancient, Aug 26, 2015.

1. ancient Win User

Windows update not giving the option to install driver updates?

Hey Guys

I have a rather strange issue, when I run wushowhide under hide (option to hide the updates) updated it shows multiple updates for hardware that are available, however when I run windows updates these updates do not appear?
    The only updates that appear are the usual windows ones?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Help appreciated.

:)

ancient, Aug 26, 2015

2. Unable to update the apps, giving an option for resetting my Microsoft account password.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing the issue related to Microsoft account.

I will certainly help you with this.

Please provide the below information.

1. What exactly happen when you try to update the apps?

2. Are you getting any error message?

3. Are you unable to change the Microsoft account password?

I would suggest you to go through the below links:

Forgotten password and other sign-in problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Microsoft account FAQs

Get The Answers You Need From The Microsoft Support Page

I hope this helps. Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Unable to update the apps, giving an option for resetting my Microsoft account password.

I still haven't found any help how do get rid of the first Microsoft account?it does give an option for resetting my password..and I can't update my apps

Original title: Microsoft password

princessnkhasi, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

Windows update not giving the option to install driver updates?

1. Windows update not giving the option to install driver updates? - Similar Threads - update giving option

2. optional windows driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optional windows driver updates: i have an optional driver update OEM HID CLASS18.16.37.672 DO I need to download and install it? I read it is not recommended to install these updates if nothing ia wrong or only if there is something not working. Also How do i hide optional driver and other optional updates?...
  3. optional windows driver updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    optional windows driver updates: i have an optional driver update OEM HID CLASS18.16.37.672 DO I need to download and install it? I read it is not recommended to install these updates if nothing ia wrong or only if there is something not working. Also How do i hide optional driver and other optional updates?...
  4. optional windows driver updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Doubts Regarding Installation of Optional Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Doubts Regarding Installation of Optional Driver Updates: Hello, My Laptop is HP Pavilion-15cc132tx Window 10 Home Version 20H2,I have confusion regarding installation of Necessary drivers out of the Optional Drivers Updates.Can anyone please help me to choose which drivers to download and install out of given list below?...
  6. Optional Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optional Driver Updates: Hello! I decided to check for any updates on my computer and I stumbled upon the "optional updates". And I found these: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] How do I determine what to install or whether to install them at all? Your insights would be of great help! Thank you so much!...
  7. Driver optional updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Driver optional updates: I just noticed Nvidia driver listed while I have an Intel display adaptor. Anyone try enabling "Do not include drivers with Windows updates" in the group policy editor? Not that I don't trust microsoft but! 169787
  8. Optional Windows/Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Optional Windows/Driver Updates: [ATTACH] Hey guys, just looked in my optional updates and I have all of these. I'm terrified of doing things with drivers when I'm not sure what I'm doing because it caused serious issues for me before. Should I install all of these? Or how do I figure out what I need and...
  9. How to install Driver and Optional Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Driver and Optional Updates in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows Update has improved by leaps and bounds the past few years, and it is getting better. The Windows Team is now making it easier […] This article How to install Driver and Optional Updates in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Windows Update Optional Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update Optional Driver Updates: Lately Windows has been offering a couple of drivers for hardware I dont have on my Insider machine. They say I have a Xeon E3 when I dont (its a Skylake 6700k). Is there a way to get these cleared? Version 19635.1. [img] 157671