Windows 10: Windows update, not wanted

Discus and support Windows update, not wanted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys. Having disabled the windows icon till a future time, I need to get rid of this update, I think it's stopping the windows 7 updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gortx, Aug 9, 2015.

1. gortx Win User

Windows update, not wanted

Hi Guys.
    Having disabled the windows icon till a future time, I need to get rid of this update, I think it's stopping the windows 7 updates,

thanks in advance

Windows update, not wanted [​IMG]

:)

gortx, Aug 9, 2015
  2. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Install Not Wanted

The situation is that my customer reserved, received the download, and scheduled it but changed his mind. Now the Task Scheduler has the GWX task scheduled and the system keeps prompting to install Windows 10. I have deleted the KB update but nothing allows
    me to remove the task, the GWX folder/files in System32, or any of the registry entries.

Request any suggestions!

DCFranks47, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows update, not wanted

1. Windows update, not wanted - Similar Threads - update wanted

2. The latest update added "Copilot" into the OS. I do not want this. How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The latest update added "Copilot" into the OS. I do not want this. How do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WizWorldLive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c3i4yc/the_latest_update_added_copilot_into_the_os_i_do/
  3. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  4. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  5. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?: Whenever windows wants to do its 13th update this week it will not let the pc stay asleep. If it wants to update and the system is put in sleep mode it will wake up on its own volition. I shouldn't have to root around in services and logs to get it to stop. This has persisted...
  6. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?: Whenever windows wants to do its 13th update this week it will not let the pc stay asleep. If it wants to update and the system is put in sleep mode it will wake up on its own volition. I shouldn't have to root around in services and logs to get it to stop. This has persisted...
  7. Why is it that when windows 10 wants to update it will wake my pc out of sleep mode at random?

8. Dont want to update windows , how to stop it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dont want to update windows , how to stop it: i am getting a lot of windows updates on my windows 10 , but i dont want to update it now for atleast 3-4months , how to stop it?i tried pausing windows updates but it is just for 35 days...
  9. Dont want to update windows , how to stop it

Dont want to update windows , how to stop it: i am getting a lot of windows updates on my windows 10 , but i dont want to update it now for atleast 3-4months , how to stop it?i tried pausing windows updates but it is just for 35 days...
  10. Dont want to update windows , how to stop it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade