Windows 10: Windows update notification issues

Discus and support Windows update notification issues in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 Pro, ver 1607 build 14393.351, and after one of the recent updates, the updates available notification now pops up as a large blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by krthom, Oct 28, 2016.

1. krthom Win User

Windows update notification issues

Using Windows 10 Pro, ver 1607 build 14393.351, and after one of the recent updates, the updates available notification now pops up as a large blue block in the middle of the screen, graying out the desktop and whatever you are doing and will not go away until you hit "escape" and then the updates page comes up and you can close it. What is going on!! It used to just show up as a small block in the lower right corner. This is very annoying to say the least. I have looked through all the settings and group policies but can find nothing to correct this. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

:)

krthom, Oct 28, 2016

2. Lumia 830 email "received" notification sound not working

My lumia 830 is updated with last update 10.0.1.586.218, I have the same issue

of "windows email" notification sound. well I tried everything but failed. It was working with 8.1. Even message notification sound is working. Just having issue with email notification sound. Is it a bug or I am missing something.

Kindly advice

Thanks in advance

malay tanna, Oct 28, 2016
  3. Maria K' Win User
    since recent update Facebook is not showing in my notification settings May 2014 I'm running Windows 8.1 how can I fix it,I need my Facebook notifications.

Hello CharlesShane,

Thank you for posting in the community regarding updated Facebook application notifications issue with updated Windows phone 8.1 version.

Please check if in the application you have activated notifications.

Regards,

Maria

Maria K', Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows update notification issues

1. Windows update notification issues - Similar Threads - update notification issues

2. Windows Toast Notifications Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Toast Notifications Issue: [ATTACH] Hi, First-time poster here so hoping this is the correct forum for this and I've followed the rules (I believe I have!) Would be very grateful for any assistance at all with this issue as it's driving my colleague and I up the wall currently. Description of issue...
  3. Windows 11 Notification Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Notification Issue: Hello. I have noticed an issue with Windows 11 regarding notifications. Whenever I receive a notification, and it pops up in the bottom right of my screen, I usually click the "x" in the top right of the notification. However, this never actually clears the notification. It...
  4. Windows 11 Notification Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Notification Issue: Hello. I have noticed an issue with Windows 11 regarding notifications. Whenever I receive a notification, and it pops up in the bottom right of my screen, I usually click the "x" in the top right of the notification. However, this never actually clears the notification. It...
  5. Windows notification issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows notification issue: It seems like every time I click on the "X" or "Dismiss" to close a notification it switches from whatever application I'm in to the browser. How do I close a notification without switching applications?****Original Title: Switching apps when closing notifications****...
  6. Issue with battery notification after Windows update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue with battery notification after Windows update: My last Windows update was on the 22nd of this month. After that, the notification of low battery was not coming and my laptop was switching off within a minute of hitting low battery level. On the 26th, I tried the following fixes; 1. Ran the troubleshooter for power. For...
  7. notification issues

notification issues: Hi all, Can someone please help me change my notification settings? 1. Skype keeps telling me I may be missing calls and messages due to my background settings, but I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any notifications while Skype was running on my computer. How can I get this...
  8. Notifications Issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications Issue?: Hi , sorry for making double thread but.. im not sure what is my problem since when i try project to this pc feature. The connections is showed and i set setting for no pin but i got pin in my smartphone and buffering icons. Is this the notifications issue that somehow stuck...
  9. Notification issue

Notification issue: When I have new notifications and click on the notification bar it is clear like there were no notifications. Trying to figure this out but have come up with no solution. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?...
  10. Notifications Issue

Notifications Issue: Hello. Since I installed the Windows 10 October 2018 update, I have been encountering a serious problem concerning notifications. In fact, I always notice the number that shows up on the action center's logo when there are new notifications. However, when I open the action...