Windows 10: Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update.

Discus and support Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Coming up on two years ago my boyfriend was killed by his friend who drinking and driving. My family and he have stayed close. Recently they gifted me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GlowingKira, May 11, 2018.

1. Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update.

Coming up on two years ago my boyfriend was killed by his friend who drinking and driving. My family and he have stayed close. Recently they gifted me with his old laptop so I can use it for school. Everything was pulled off and backed up at the time of his passing. So I was in the process of creating my own user and getting ready to use it for school. However, in the process it pretty much crashed. While re-starting it I realized it had not had any windows updates for almost close to 2 years. It's a windows 10 and working on a samsung laptop. Not sure the exact specs but it's a decent laptop. I am hoping having been so long it won't crash completey. After re-starting it jumped to Windows updating 13/19. Been there for about two hours now. While we have everything backed up I really don't want to loose what is on this computer for obvious reasons. Anyone have parting words of wisdom or ideas? Going to let it keep running over night.

:)

GlowingKira, May 11, 2018

2. About Windows 10 free Upgrade & Error in Automatic updates in Windows 7 64X Home Basic

My existing OS is Windows 7 Home Basic 64 Bit, I am experiencing windows automatic update error since last 1 year, even after doing all possible solution problem is not solved as yet. My question is "windows automatic update error" will create any hurdle
    in Windows 10 Up-gradation? Will this problem remain there as it i t even after Up-gradation?

SachinKrishShinde, May 11, 2018
  3. xianp Win User
    Voice Dialing on E51

After nearly two years since this last post, I have spent one day trying to operate this voice dialing possibility, until I found this above correction to the user's manual ...

How is it possible to leave such an enormous error in the operation manual for two years ????

I'm often admirative to Nokia, but today, I declare : Nokia, you missed it !!!!!!!!!!!!

xianp, May 11, 2018
  4. Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update.

Coming up on two years ago my boyfriend was killed by his friend who drinking and driving. My family and he have stayed close. Recently they gifted me with his old laptop so I can use it for school. Everything was pulled off and backed up at the time of his passing. So I was in the process of creating my own user and getting ready to use it for school. However, in the process it pretty much crashed. While re-starting it I realized it had not had any windows updates for almost close to 2 years. It's a windows 10 and working on a samsung laptop. Not sure the exact specs but it's a decent laptop. I am hoping having been so long it won't crash completey. After re-starting it jumped to Windows updating 13/19. Been there for about two hours now. While we have everything backed up I really don't want to loose what is on this computer for obvious reasons. Anyone have parting words of wisdom or ideas? Going to let it keep running over night.

:)

GlowingKira, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update.

1. Windows update. Possibly up to two years since last update. - Similar Threads - update Possibly years

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Since the last update on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the last update on windows: 1 my printer software which is 32 bit refuses to work ,hence I now have a printer that doesn't work .The printer my be old but still works fine . HP printer Office Jet 6500 E 709 it also appears that Hp no longer provide updates . Also Digital Image which I know is quite old...
  6. Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101: My Lenovo Y50-70 Touch has been updating fine in the Release Preview Insider Ring up until September 7 2019. Since then, I have not been able to update, getting error 0xc1000101. On June 20, 2020, I changed to the Slow Ring and it did not update either. I have even...
  7. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  8. Two computers playing up since last update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two computers playing up since last update.: Hi, I am certainly getting sick of this. For about the last ten days I have wasted most of each day trying to sort out my 2 windows 10 computers. On both of the machines the first scene as windows 10 loads is totally out of focus and fuzzy. Maybe this is a new feature of...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538