Windows 10: Windows Update Pushing Dell Firmware Install Error - Is a Reboot Safe?

Discus and support Windows Update Pushing Dell Firmware Install Error - Is a Reboot Safe? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [img] I have messed with BIOS updates only once before when going from Windows 7 to 10 and I bricked a motherboard in the process. I did not want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Maidvelia, May 6, 2018.

1. Maidvelia Win User

Windows Update Pushing Dell Firmware Install Error - Is a Reboot Safe?

Windows Update Pushing Dell Firmware Install Error - Is a Reboot Safe? [​IMG]

I have messed with BIOS updates only once before when going from Windows 7 to 10 and I bricked a motherboard in the process. I did not want to have to go through that again.

Now Windows Update is pushing a Dell firmware upgrade. Well I couldn't stop anything since Windows 10 has it automated.

Got an error code in the process, I'm scared to reboot now. What should I do?

:)

Maidvelia, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update Pushing Dell Firmware Install Error - Is a Reboot Safe?

1. Windows Update Pushing Dell Firmware Install Error - Is a Reboot Safe? - Similar Threads - Update Pushing Dell

2. Cannot update Dell P2314H Firmware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Dell P2314H Firmware: this is what the firmware updater is telling me:The following connected monitors have been detected: BOE Plug and Play Monitor - BOE0698 Drivers for the following monitors have been found: Dell P2314H DP - DEL4098 Dell P2314H DVI - DEL4099 Dell P2314H VGA - DEL409A Drivers...
  3. Cannot update Dell P2314H Firmware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot update Dell P2314H Firmware: this is what the firmware updater is telling me:The following connected monitors have been detected: BOE Plug and Play Monitor - BOE0698 Drivers for the following monitors have been found: Dell P2314H DP - DEL4098 Dell P2314H DVI - DEL4099 Dell P2314H VGA - DEL409A Drivers...
  4. Cannot update Dell P2314H Firmware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MS update failed/Dell firmware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS update failed/Dell firmware: My Dell firmware had an overnight update to the BIOS it seems. I set the update to complete at 4 am. When I got up at 11 am the laptop was hot, i turned it off and when i turned it back on the update needed to complete and then said it was successful. The laptop rebooted...
  6. MS update failed/Dell firmware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS update failed/Dell firmware: My Dell firmware had an overnight update to the BIOS it seems. I set the update to complete at 4 am. When I got up at 11 am the laptop was hot, i turned it off and when i turned it back on the update needed to complete and then said it was successful. The laptop rebooted...
  7. MS update failed/Dell firmware

8. Installing surface firmware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing surface firmware error: Tried almost everything...help me sort out this problem.... Ran troubleshooter too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-surface-firmware-error/a6e5cb44-4229-4e9c-8646-5c09cf793920
  9. Installing surface firmware error

Installing surface firmware error: Tried almost everything...help me sort out this problem.... Ran troubleshooter too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-surface-firmware-error/a6e5cb44-4229-4e9c-8646-5c09cf793920
  10. How to reboot Dell Desktop After Accidentally Changing Firmware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to reboot Dell Desktop After Accidentally Changing Firmware: I what's trying to reboot my Dell desktop computer from safe mode and I inadvertently change my firmware. I have Windows 10. Please help me I do not know what I'm doing, as you no doubt can very well tell. 88207