Windows 10: Windows Update-Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization

Discus and support Windows Update-Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. Okay I am sure this has been discussed but the fixes I see from a search concern gpedit command which no longer works. Does anyone know the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by andyouf, Aug 17, 2018.

1. andyouf Win User

Windows Update-Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization

Hello. Okay I am sure this has been discussed but the fixes I see from a search concern gpedit command which no longer works. Does anyone know the solution to this issue as I am a home user. Have network on private. In system properties under computer name it says "Workgroup: WORKGROUP" and although it says you can change the workgroup name I am unable to.

:)

andyouf, Aug 17, 2018

2. Some settings are managed by your organization shown at windows update

Hi Rathod,

For us to narrow down your concern with the error message "Some settings are managed by your organization is shown at windows update", we would like to know the following:

• When did the issue first begin?
    • Can you tell us hat exactly are you trying to do prior to the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Windows Update: "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Hi Josafat,

Error message "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" usually appears when your computer is under a domain. The issue that you are experiencing might have been caused by a service under
    Services that you accidentally disabled. To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows and type "services".
    • Right-click Windows Update and select Properties.
    • Under the General tab, set the Startup type to
      Manual.
    • Press Apply, and then OK.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Windows Update-Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update-Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization

1. Windows Update-Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization - Similar Threads - Update Settings are

2. windows will not update, "*Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows will not update, "*Some settings are managed by your organization": i'd like to download something from the microsoft store but it will not let me due to updates. updates wont take place, the troubleshooter doesn't do anything; the prompt "*Some settings are managed by your organization" is shown when i'd like to update windows. this has to...
  3. windows will not update, "*Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows will not update, "*Some settings are managed by your organization": i'd like to download something from the microsoft store but it will not let me due to updates. updates wont take place, the troubleshooter doesn't do anything; the prompt "*Some settings are managed by your organization" is shown when i'd like to update windows. this has to...
  4. windows will not update, "*Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows Update: Hello,I'm using my device normally when I get this red message: "Some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows Update settings page.When I click on "View configured update policies", it says that there are 2 policies set on my device:Turn off Auto Restart...
  6. "Some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows Update: Hello,I'm using my device normally when I get this red message: "Some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows Update settings page.When I click on "View configured update policies", it says that there are 2 policies set on my device:Turn off Auto Restart...
  7. "Some settings are managed by your organization" in Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. "Some settings are managed by your organization" in windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Some settings are managed by your organization" in windows update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I do not join any orgnization, is this KB4598242 safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-settings-are-managed-by-your-organization-in/516bb90b-2426-4528-9da6-1abb280c891c
  9. some setting are managed by your organization on windows update

some setting are managed by your organization on windows update: some setting are managed by your organization on windows update i cant remove this checked in group policy and services also nothing found[ATTACH]...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organization in windows update.

Some settings are managed by your organization in windows update.: It says set when active hourd start and end . How do I make this red thing ,,some settings are managed by your organization" to dissapear . I made some settings for active hours a few months ago . They start at 7 am and end at 1 am . I want to make it dissapear ,help...