Windows 10: Windows Update stuck at 0%

Discus and support Windows Update stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by antares, Nov 7, 2015.

1. antares Win User

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

:)

antares, Nov 7, 2015
  2. Cohen.A Win User

Windows 10 November Update Stuck at 0% at restart.

Hello,

My partners surface was upgrading to windows 10 pro and the install went fine but when it restarted it just went to a red screen with the circling dots and said configuring updates 0%. It has not moved. In a long time. Help please...???

Thanks,

Cohen.A, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Windows 10 November Update Stuck at 0% at restart.

Hi Cohen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. We will be glad to assist you.

I suggest you to refer the suggestions given in the link below and check if it helps:

Link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/progress-installing-the-windows-10-november-update/edb78d57-f27e-492e-b5ae-858549d799f7?tm=1447339145909

Hope this helps, if the issue is unresolved, please get back to us. We will assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

Windows Update stuck at 0%

1. Windows Update stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Update stuck

2. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  3. Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update Stuck on Pending Restart: My 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 has been stuck on "Pending Restart" for months now. I have tried restarting my laptop Acer, Aspire A115-31 with all the ways possible. I even tried completely shutting...
  4. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  5. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  6. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. My update is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My update is stuck: I’m trying to update my laptop ASUS but it's stuck on updates underway. I was looking around and found a update file on MyAsus. And I did it, but it's been stuck for a very long time. Here's a photo:...
  8. My update is stuck

My update is stuck: I’m trying to update my laptop ASUS but it's stuck on updates underway. I was looking around and found a update file on MyAsus. And I did it, but it's been stuck for a very long time. Here's a photo:...
  9. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...
  10. I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was stuck in a bootloop after Windows Update Assistant completed: I update my computer using windows 10 update assistant and just after my computer crashed and was stuck in a crash loop. I tried putting the iso of windows 10 but it was still stuck in a crash loop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 to windows 10 upgrade stuck at 0%