Windows 10: Windows Update stuck on 69%

Discus and support Windows Update stuck on 69% in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, Downloaded and installed Win10 yesterday, happy with it so far apart from one issue: my Windows Update has been stuck at 69% since yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shotta287, Jul 29, 2015.

1. shotta287 Win User

Windows Update stuck on 69%

Hi all,
    Downloaded and installed Win10 yesterday, happy with it so far apart from one issue: my Windows Update has been stuck at 69% since yesterday.
    Is there any way in which I can cancel the update or troubleshoot?

Thanks!

:)

shotta287, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Ricgema Win User

Windows 10 froze during update

I was doing a Windows 10 update and the computer is stuck for more than 1 hour at 69% of the update with the message: "configuring update for Windows 10 - 69% complete - Do not turn off you computer" . It's a relatively new and very powerful machine, that
    is normally very fast, so I believe there is something wrong with the update.

How can I get this solved? Is it OK to turn it off and restart the process?

Ricgema, Jul 29, 2015
  3. DAG_84 Win User
    Upgrading Windows 10 Stuck at Configuring Settings

Had same problem stuck at 69%. removed microSD and now its stuck at 64%. Progress?

DAG_84, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows Update stuck on 69%

1. Windows Update stuck on 69% - Similar Threads - Update stuck 69%

2. Windows 11 cumulative update for feb 8 2022 is stuck installing at 69%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 cumulative update for feb 8 2022 is stuck installing at 69%: When I turned on my computer this morning my computer said there is an update cumulative update for feb 8 2022 so I clicked it. It downloaded no problem then it said installing but then it got stuck and wasn't moving up after 69% can someone help me???? It's really...
  3. Windows 11 cumulative update for feb 8 2022 is stuck installing at 69%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 cumulative update for feb 8 2022 is stuck installing at 69%: When I turned on my computer this morning my computer said there is an update cumulative update for feb 8 2022 so I clicked it. It downloaded no problem then it said installing but then it got stuck and wasn't moving up after 69% can someone help me???? It's really...
  4. Resetting this PC stuck at 69%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting this PC stuck at 69%: Hi, I've searched this sub for this issue and the results seem a bit mixed as some people say to either restart your pc or just leave it be. I've also seen that restarting it could mess up windows which is why I'm a bit afraid. I started resetting it at around 8pm last night...
  5. Resetting this PC 69% Stuck

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting this PC 69% Stuck: I tried to reset my computer in the settings of windows 10 and i selected the delete all my files option. But its been stuck on Resetting this PC 69% for over 60 minutes now. There is a ethernet connection into the PC...
  6. Error AppModel-Runtime 69 [MANY]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error AppModel-Runtime 69 [MANY]: Hi. I have checked my Events viewer and many errors appeared. All these errors mention that Failed to modify appmodel status at runtime on package .... [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Trying to Reset, Recovery stops at 69%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to Reset, Recovery stops at 69%: I'm trying to Reset Windows 10. After booting from a Recovery USB, it gets to "Recovering this PC 69%", then it pops back to the screen "Choose an option". If at this point, I choose "Recover from a drive" again, and then choose "Just remove my files", it pops to the...
  8. Google’s Chrome 69 update to kill Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 News
    Google’s Chrome 69 update to kill Adobe Flash Player: Earlier in the week we reported that Google will soon be releasing its next major update Chrome 69 with new Material Design and more. The Chrome 69 update will also be killing or discontinuing the Adobe Flash Player for its users. After the new version the Chrome browser...
  9. Event ID 69

Event ID 69: It seems that whenever the Windows Store became available I've always gotten Event ID's 69 similar to the one below. The app changes. It usually happens about 15 minutes I first cold boot my machine. Sometimes after installing a Store app. Failed with 0x490 modifying...
  10. Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reade

Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reade: Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reader Adobe releases 69 security updates for Flash Player, Acrobat and Reader - IT News from V3.co.uk 27014

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update stuck at 69%

2. windows installation 69% then stops

3. preparing to install windows update 69%

4. windows update stuck on 69%,
  5. windows install stuck at 69%,
  6. windows 10 update stuck installing 69,
  7. windows 10 update stuck on 69,
  8. windows 10 update stuck at 69%,
  9. windowsupdate 69%,
  10. windows 10 setup stucks at 69%,
  11. windows 10 1903 install stuck at 69%,