Windows 10: WINDOWS UPDATE UPGRADE MY BIOS AND ITS STUCK

Discus and support WINDOWS UPDATE UPGRADE MY BIOS AND ITS STUCK in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just brought asus FX504GD. And i run windows update to update it. But, when i restart my laptop it goes to Bios Upgrade screen. And it seems not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mxvdesign, Jul 14, 2018.

1. mxvdesign Win User

WINDOWS UPDATE UPGRADE MY BIOS AND ITS STUCK

I just brought asus FX504GD. And i run windows update to update it. But, when i restart my laptop it goes to Bios Upgrade screen. And it seems not going anywhere. I wont turn it off because the message say so. What am i gonna do now. Its been an hours.

:)

mxvdesign, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jul 14, 2018
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 14, 2018
  4. WINDOWS UPDATE UPGRADE MY BIOS AND ITS STUCK

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS UPDATE UPGRADE MY BIOS AND ITS STUCK

1. WINDOWS UPDATE UPGRADE MY BIOS AND ITS STUCK - Similar Threads - UPDATE UPGRADE BIOS

2. I’m stuck in bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m stuck in bios update: Kannankichu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-bios-update/a7d131b2-463d-47e8-8ffe-87f1477aec5f
  3. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...: I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash Complete!" I waited for like 5 hours and it is still stuck and not rebooting. Need help!...
  4. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...: I was installing a BIOS update on my laptop and it got stuck on "Flashing boot block Flash Complete!" I waited for like 5 hours and it is still stuck and not rebooting. Need help!...
  5. My laptop is stuck on flash block while installing a BIOS update and doesn't reboot on its...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Im stuck in bios its frozen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im stuck in bios its frozen.: Hello, My problem is when I try to open BIOS from Asus it's just friezes and i can't do anything.What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-bios-its-frozen/06dcc4f6-cf3e-450a-93d7-7b793f95089a
  7. Im stuck in bios its frozen.

Im stuck in bios its frozen.: Hello, My problem is when I try to open BIOS from Asus it's just friezes and i can't do anything.What can I do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-bios-its-frozen/06dcc4f6-cf3e-450a-93d7-7b793f95089a
  8. Im stuck in bios its frozen.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own: Problem at hand: I downloaded and installed driver updates from the official Lenovo website that were recommended for my laptop after I scanned for updates. One was a BIOS update, the other was Lenovo Intelligent Sensing or something like that. My laptop is stuck mid-BIOS...
  10. Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! BIOS update stuck "Flashing finished" but isn't rebooting on its own: Problem at hand: I downloaded and installed driver updates from the official Lenovo website that were recommended for my laptop after I scanned for updates. One was a BIOS update, the other was Lenovo Intelligent Sensing or something like that. My laptop is stuck mid-BIOS...