Windows 10: windows update will not work

Discus and support windows update will not work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; windows update service registration is missing or corrupt is what i get when i run fix-it from microsoft 12443 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by tzfrantic, Aug 3, 2015.

1. tzfrantic Win User

windows update will not work

windows update service registration is missing or corrupt is what i get when i run fix-it from microsoft

:)

tzfrantic, Aug 3, 2015

2. Cortana cannot connect to internet via Voice command

CORTANA NOT CONNECTING TO INTERNET MY INTERNET IS STRONG

Cortona will not work, Aug 3, 2015
  3. issyb3 Win User
    Update will not work

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081448) - Error 0x80073712

I have done troubleshooting and command prompt changes as described in other forums but still gives this error

issyb3, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

windows update will not work

1. windows update will not work - Similar Threads - update

2. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  3. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  6. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  7. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Chrome update / remove issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome update / remove issue: My Chrome wont update and I cant remove it either.In browser the update says: Fail when checking updates fault code 1: 0X80004005 -- system level. More info Version 122.0.6261.129. Uninstall says: Problem with windows installer package. A program required for this install to...
  9. Chrome update / remove issue

Chrome update / remove issue: My Chrome wont update and I cant remove it either.In browser the update says: Fail when checking updates fault code 1: 0X80004005 -- system level. More info Version 122.0.6261.129. Uninstall says: Problem with windows installer package. A program required for this install to...
  10. WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE

WHY I AM NOT GETTING UPDATE: Recently i had to reinstall windows11 for some reason and after installing i get version 21H2 and i am still waiting but i dont get update for 22H2 or 23h2 can somebody help me if anything to do so pls tell me a way without data loss and pls i directly want to get 23H2....