Windows 10: Windows Update Won't Update

Discus and support Windows Update Won't Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have build 10130 but Update says I'm up to date. With build 10240 released, obviously I am not up to date. I looked for a fix and read something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jbishopp, Jul 17, 2015.

1. jbishopp Win User

Windows Update Won't Update

I have build 10130 but Update says I'm up to date. With build 10240 released, obviously I am not up to date. I looked for a fix and read something about a "simple shell" fix which requires some registry changes. Frankly, I couldn't follow it. Is there some other fix besides a clean install?

Thanks

:)

jbishopp, Jul 17, 2015

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Jul 17, 2015
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows Update Won't Update

1. Windows Update Won't Update - Similar Threads - Update Won't Update

2. Windows won't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update: Been try to update my computer to current windows 10 version but got this error message, "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80073701"...
  3. Windows won't update

Windows won't update: I have a brand new but older computer that I bought a few years ago but never opened until now. It is running windows 10 but it will not update this part-- • 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems KB4493440. I have tried MULTIPLE times for...
  4. Windows won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't update: I have a brand new but older computer that I bought a few years ago but never opened until now. It is running windows 10 but it will not update this part-- • 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems KB4493440. I have tried MULTIPLE times for...
  5. windows updates won't update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows updates won't update?: Hello, I have been attempting to download these same three updates for the past 2 months, but I always get the same "0x80070570" code. I tried updating all my drivers and running the update troubleshooter, but there is still no luck. Can someone please help?? Thanks and have...
  6. windows updates won't update?

windows updates won't update?: Hello, I have been attempting to download these same three updates for the past 2 months, but I always get the same "0x80070570" code. I tried updating all my drivers and running the update troubleshooter, but there is still no luck. Can someone please help?? Thanks and have...
  7. windows updates won't update?

8. Windows Update won't update

Windows Update won't update: Whenever I try to run Windows Update, it just gives me a message that "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." However, it won't actually download or install anything, so this message is effectively useless. How to I force Windows to actually download...
  9. windows won't update

windows won't update: hi few weeks ago i tried to update my windows but it didn't work and it showed me an error said " we couldn't update windows reserved partition" so i searched online for solutions and found one that told me to delete fonts off my laptop so that i can free up some space for my...
  10. Windows Updates won't update

Windows Updates won't update: Hello Microsoft Community, After doing a "Fresh Start" I discovered a red exclamation point in my update status settings, telling me to install 2 updates; 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4493441) and Windows Malicious...