Windows 10: Windows Update

Discus and support Windows Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Has anyone recieved any updates other than for Defender since the 29th of July? I have not. Just wondering if I have a problem ?? 12991 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gary, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Windows Update

Has anyone recieved any updates other than for Defender since the 29th of July? I have not. Just wondering if I have a problem ??

:)

Gary, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows update_1900101 Windows 10

I haven't been able to install Windows 10 due to the following error: C1900101-20017. Any idea what this is and does it mean I'm out of luck?

Windows update-1900101, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Aug 4, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Windows Update

Yep, beside what you mention I have the following

Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074683)

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074686)

Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074678)

sn00ker, Aug 4, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    I just received one so it must be working now, Thanks sn00ker!

Gary, Aug 4, 2015
  6. sn00ker Win User
    No problem, glad to help ... Remember you can always check what's install

sn00ker, Aug 4, 2015
  7. Ok got 2 updates beside defender. Disabled defender and finally they stopped.

Got cumulative update just now. Shame we cant look what is fixed like before...

johnnybgood, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Update

1. Windows Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  3. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  4. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  6. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643: I am running Windows 10 Update and getting the error 0x80070643.I was trying to follow the instructions in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error0x80070643/e6473fa4-f2d4-42c3-b4be-266b43454306However after completing...
  7. Windows 10 Update Error 0x80070643

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  9. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  10. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade