Windows 10: Windows update?

Discus and support Windows update? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I disabled Windows update because updates were failing. However, they still try to install. Help please *Sad 50630 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anklebits, May 16, 2016.

1. anklebits Win User

Windows update?

Hi,

I disabled Windows update because updates were failing.

However, they still try to install.

Help please *Sad

:)

anklebits, May 16, 2016
  2. Windows? Win User

Nokia Lumia 928 wont sync music

I have a nokia lumia 928 and when I try to sync it with my windows phone desktop app it says that something has gone wrong and the app needs to close. This is very annoying. Luckily I have another non microsoft program that I can use to sync phone. I use
    my phone as my primary music player so this issue is pretty annoying. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Windows?, May 16, 2016
  3. :)windows Win User
    QUESTION RELATED TO APPLICATIONS OFF WINDOW PHONE

WHY WINDOWS PHONE DID NOT HAVE ANY APP LOCKER ????????? I NEED A APP TO LOCK MY PERSONAL FILES LIKE WHATSSAP , FACEBOOK , WE CHAT ETC .?????????????????????/

:)windows, May 16, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows update?

Brink, May 16, 2016
Thema:

Windows update?

1. Windows update? - Similar Threads - update

2. BSOD with multiple stopcodes after Windows 10 update Sep 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with multiple stopcodes after Windows 10 update Sep 2019: The issues started happening after Monday night - PC worked fine all Monday and when I came home in the afternoon on Tuesday, it was to the first BSOD. I attempted several fixes from this article: https://windows101tricks.com/windows-10-blue-screen-of-death/ I have been...
  3. Window 10 updates is impossible to install

Window 10 updates is impossible to install: After many hours following instructions, repeating many times the same steps of freeing disk space and assigning an external storage device, I used a 1TB USB thumb drive. I thought I did it, when it say installing updates, computer will be restarting several time, which it...
  4. Windows 10 Updates KB 4514359 and KB 4515383

Windows 10 Updates KB 4514359 and KB 4515383: I am unable to install the above Windows Updates that were delivered to my computer this month (September 2019). I am running Windows 10 Pro 1903. I get the same error codes for both Error 0x8e5e03fa . I ran the Windows Update Troubleshooter and it could not solve the issue....
  5. Windows 10 1903 update failure 0x80070005

Windows 10 1903 update failure 0x80070005: 1903 update has been tried unsuccessfully several times. In my case the error comes after one restart and a further 32% of progress. Have seen similar questions for 1903 ending 0x80070005 but having checked my set up these do not appear relevant. I have tried running the...
  6. After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE

After windows update thunderbird email client was GONE: After windows update my thunderbird email client (and all the emails on the client for various accounts went completely away. As in, can't find it with a search. Thanks, Microsoft. Any suggestions?...
  7. Laptop freezes completely after Windows 10 update yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freezes completely after Windows 10 update yesterday: Hi I was working fine on my laptop when it started freezing suddenly - it's just a 3 weeks old laptop so this was weird. Turns out my Windows 10 got updated and is making my laptop freeze. And the types of freezing are different too. Sometimes it freezes at the boot screen,...
  8. 0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education

0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education: I keep getting an error when I try to upgrade my windows 10 home to education via a product key given to me through the MSFT store. I was forwarded to the store through my institution login. Here is what the screen looks like. [ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to get into BIOS since updating to windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to get into BIOS since updating to windows 10.: Does anyone know why my PC will no longer go into BIOS? Tried searching online for solutions, tried some like turning off windows fast boot. It clearly states on boot that Delete is my BIOS key, even holding it during boot won't do anything. Then the additional method I...
  10. Can't update my Windows 10 due to (0x80070424) + missing wauserv (Windows Update) file in...

Can't update my Windows 10 due to (0x80070424) + missing wauserv (Windows Update) file in...: I need assistance on how to enable my updates again, I've tried reading online through several suggestions but I'm not sure if they are safe for my laptop. I am missing the Windows Update Services file so i can't do the manual update method and I'm lost as to what i can do...