Windows 10: Windows update?

Discus and support Windows update? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I disabled Windows update because updates were failing. However, they still try to install. Help please *Sad 50630 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by anklebits, May 16, 2016.

1. anklebits Win User

Windows update?

Hi,

I disabled Windows update because updates were failing.

However, they still try to install.

Help please *Sad

:)

anklebits, May 16, 2016
  2. Windows? Win User

Nokia Lumia 928 wont sync music

I have a nokia lumia 928 and when I try to sync it with my windows phone desktop app it says that something has gone wrong and the app needs to close. This is very annoying. Luckily I have another non microsoft program that I can use to sync phone. I use
    my phone as my primary music player so this issue is pretty annoying. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Windows?, May 16, 2016
  3. :)windows Win User
    QUESTION RELATED TO APPLICATIONS OFF WINDOW PHONE

WHY WINDOWS PHONE DID NOT HAVE ANY APP LOCKER ????????? I NEED A APP TO LOCK MY PERSONAL FILES LIKE WHATSSAP , FACEBOOK , WE CHAT ETC .?????????????????????/

:)windows, May 16, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows update?

Brink, May 16, 2016
Thema:

Windows update?

1. Windows update? - Similar Threads - update

2. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  3. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  4. Windows 10 updates download faster now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 updates download faster now: Microsoft has decreased the size of updates for Windows 10 significantly, which means that they will download faster now. Back in 2021, Microsoft announced that it has cut the size of updates for Windows 11 by an average of 40 percent. The technical article explains that...
  5. Windows Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  6. Windows Update issue

Windows Update issue: I have this issue whenever I update my graphics driver to the newest version, my windows 11 forces another update after that to update to a lower version of the graphics driver i.e from 31.0.101.5445 to 31.0.101.5333 , this keeps happening no matter what I do....
  7. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?: As said in the title, how do I permanently disable Windows 10 update?I just lost my simulation work that takes 8 hours to run and it updated itself while left unattended. It's crazy how this just has to happen before my uni submission deadline. Now that I could not submit it...
  8. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?: As said in the title, how do I permanently disable Windows 10 update?I just lost my simulation work that takes 8 hours to run and it updated itself while left unattended. It's crazy how this just has to happen before my uni submission deadline. Now that I could not submit it...
  9. How to permanently disable Windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....

the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv....: what's the best way to cast a movie from my computer womdpws 10 pro with all updates. to my Tv. Both are connected via wifi cable through a switch....