Windows 10: Windows updated now blue screen Help!

Discus and support Windows updated now blue screen Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have HP Laptop 64 bit windows home os 12 gigs memory. My windows updated automatically this morning and then went to a Blue screen. The screen keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hisbeauty4ashes, May 19, 2018.

1. Windows updated now blue screen Help!

I have HP Laptop 64 bit windows home os 12 gigs memory. My windows updated automatically this morning and then went to a Blue screen. The screen keeps asking what language then I would click the Exit screen go to desktop. Well it keeps doing that. So I tried to do Startup repair that does not work. I even tried to do a restore point but it is all erased. What the heck is the problem with windows 10!? I now may have lost everything. HELP!*Sick*Redface

:)

Hisbeauty4ashes, May 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Update issues.. Blue Screen

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with blue screen issue. I will certainly help you.

• What is the make and model of your Computer?
    • Do you receive any error code or message?
    A blue screen error (also called a STOP error) will appear if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the suggestions provided by Babu V on September 4, 2015 and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Kindly get back to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 20, 2018
  3. November updates blue screen Error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using any third party software for chatting?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    For now, I suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows updated now blue screen Help!

1. Windows updated now blue screen Help! - Similar Threads - updated blue screen

2. Blue screens, black screens, missing drivers, now resetting. HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens, black screens, missing drivers, now resetting. HELP: For the last five days my pc has been a disaster. This is going to be a lot, but like i said it’s been DAYS of this. First I had a new update so i sent it through, then the bluetooth stopped working, which has happened before so i tried to just update, reinstall, etc. but...
  3. Blue screens, black screens, missing drivers, now resetting. HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens, black screens, missing drivers, now resetting. HELP: For the last five days my pc has been a disaster. This is going to be a lot, but like i said it’s been DAYS of this. First I had a new update so i sent it through, then the bluetooth stopped working, which has happened before so i tried to just update, reinstall, etc. but...
  4. Blue screens, black screens, missing drivers, now resetting. HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows blue screening help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows blue screening help?: I had a 1tb hdd with windows installed on it. It ran extremely slow so I upgraded to a 1tb Sandisk ultra 3d ssd. Ever since I have been getting ton of blue screens with the error of critical process died. It typically happens any time I install or download something on the...
  6. Windows blue screening help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blue screening help?: I had a 1tb hdd with windows installed on it. It ran extremely slow so I upgraded to a 1tb Sandisk ultra 3d ssd. Ever since I have been getting ton of blue screens with the error of critical process died. It typically happens any time I install or download something on the...
  7. Windows blue screening help?

8. Windows Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Blue Screen Help: Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened the blue screens became more frequent before someone on the forum figured out my wireless card is failing. I am currently...
  9. Windows Blue Screen Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Help: Hello,This is the second blue screen I have received in 1 month. I am kind of worried about what is going. That last time some thing like this happened the blue screens became more frequent before someone on the forum figured out my wireless card is failing. I am currently...
  10. Windows Blue Screen Help