Windows 10: windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled

Discus and support windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows is detecting the updates and even downloading them but at the time of installation its getting Error code 0x800706BA Even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shivamkumar8, Jul 12, 2018.

1. windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled

windows is detecting the updates and even downloading them but at the time of installation its getting Error code 0x800706BA
    Even after troubleshooting its is displaying the mentioned attachment windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled [​IMG]

i have already tried the sfc /scannow method and it is not helping

windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled e51ae8ca-098f-4a6f-8dc4-d326a3a5f9b6?upload=true.png

help me as soon as possible

:)

Shivamkumar8, Jul 12, 2018
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jul 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018
  4. windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled

1. windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled - Similar Threads - updates are downloading

2. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  3. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  4. How do I cancel downloading of an update?

How do I cancel downloading of an update?: I'm on Windows 11 version 21H2, and the automatic update has been downloading forever, and I assume this is because it tried to download on my drive with no storage left, but I cant find any way to relocate where it is downoading to my second drive. How do I cancel this or...
  5. Windows Update Cancelled Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Cancelled Installation: I just sat and waiting 4 hours for software to install on my PC, and a windows update was forced. I live in the middle of nowhere, my internet speed does not exceed 4mbps. This stopped the installation, now I have to restart. Are you kidding me?Go figure my bandwidth has been...
  6. Windows Update Cancelled Installation

Windows Update Cancelled Installation: I just sat and waiting 4 hours for software to install on my PC, and a windows update was forced. I live in the middle of nowhere, my internet speed does not exceed 4mbps. This stopped the installation, now I have to restart. Are you kidding me?Go figure my bandwidth has been...
  7. Windows Update Cancelled Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. No option to cancel downloading/installing a driver update?

No option to cancel downloading/installing a driver update?: There's should be a simple option. A button next to the updatea simple "Cancel". Thing is, the latest AMD drivers for my set just don't worki guess AMD didn't test my A6-6310 apu with r4 and there is a REASON i've already opted out via Radeon settings. Stop forcing it upon...
  9. How to cancel an update when it's downloading or instaling

How to cancel an update when it's downloading or instaling: I update my computer from Windows 10 1803 to 1903. But I think again and I decide to update after I install a SSD in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancel-an-update-when-its-downloading-or/9da548ee-40c4-4a8a-ab2e-44c398f9a7d0
  10. Cancel an update while it’s downloading

Cancel an update while it’s downloading: How do i cancel the Windows 10 update, version 1903 after it has started downloading. I don’t see a Pause option or stop option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-an-update-while-its-downloading/cac9dcd0-3c17-49dd-a6f5-316f3493d151