windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled

Discus and support windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows is detecting the updates and even downloading them but at the time of installation its getting Error code 0x800706BA Even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shivamkumar8, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:32 AM.

1. Shivamkumar8 Win User

windows is detecting the updates and even downloading them but at the time of installation its getting Error code 0x800706BA
    Even after troubleshooting its is displaying the mentioned attachment windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled [​IMG]

i have already tried the sfc /scannow method and it is not helping

windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled e51ae8ca-098f-4a6f-8dc4-d326a3a5f9b6?upload=true.png

help me as soon as possible

:)

Shivamkumar8, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:32 AM
  2. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:55 AM
  4. Static~Charge Win User

Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:55 AM
Thema:

1. windows updates are downloading but installation is getting canceled - Similar Threads - updates are downloading

2. Update windowns Awaiting download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windowns Awaiting download: so it says preparing to download then finished doing that now it says "Status: Awaiting download" and not sure what to do? any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-windowns-awaiting-download/71821e90-c6c9-48eb-8925-c199e734f799
  3. download updates for windows 10 with out having to opean windows firewall

download updates for windows 10 with out having to opean windows firewall: I only have the mine. opean I just want to let you through https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/download-updates-for-windows-10-with-out-having-to/4df9f02a-4e09-467b-99e9-24f13a30bff4
  4. Code: 0x80070015 cannot download updates or apps! Restored my computer- still wont work

Code: 0x80070015 cannot download updates or apps! Restored my computer- still wont work: help i restored my computer to original settings and everything and I still cannot intall updates or apps without this error code. Anyone have a solution?...
  5. window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update

window 10 download problem i cant download window 10 letest update: I have slow internet connection around 70kbps and I have 1gb/day plane and link will expire in 24 hours I am in trouble please suggest something...
  6. Updates not downloading

Updates not downloading: Please help me. I am stuck in the windows 10 version 1703. My laptop lags as hell! I tried to update many times. But it keeps on telling 'failed to install update 1803'....
  7. Windows 10 April 2018 Update is now ready to download for businesses

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 April 2018 Update is now ready to download for businesses: Microsoft released its first major update of this year for users in the month of April by naming it “Windows 10 April 2018 Update”. The company released the update on 30th April 2018 to all Windows 10 users in stages as has always been the case with major releases. The...
  8. Downloaded Games/Apps That Use Internet Not Working After April 2018 Update

Downloaded Games/Apps That Use Internet Not Working After April 2018 Update: So I got the update a month ago and none of my games or apps that I downloaded on PC seem to work. These are the ones that use internet. However, I can still use my web browsers. And, I switched wifi networks, but I still get the same problem. To try to fix this, I tried to...
  9. updates not downloading, corrupt database

updates not downloading, corrupt database: tried over and over to fix corrupt, update database. troubleshooter fixes it and later it's not fixed. Troubleshooter say you have updates, but when checking for any updates , it says you are up to date. how can the database be fixed completely through the system or is there...
  10. Update KB4056254 has failed with Download error code 0x8024a206 for Windows 10 x64-based...

Update KB4056254 has failed with Download error code 0x8024a206 for Windows 10 x64-based...: Hello Since two months ago that the following updates were available I must have restarted the computer too many times!! Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB4056254). Download error - 0x8024a206 Status Retry • 2018-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version...