Windows 10: Windows Updates Just recieved

Discus and support Windows Updates Just recieved in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just received Windows updates on both computers Auto. On 64 Bit Received 3-(KB890830) (KB3116900) (KB3119147) On 32Bit Received 4-(KB3106614)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jerrypc1, Dec 7, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Windows Updates Just recieved

Just received Windows updates on both computers Auto. On 64 Bit Received 3-(KB890830) (KB3116900) (KB3119147)
    On 32Bit Received 4-(KB3106614) (KB890830) (KB3116900) (KB3119147) Everything Went Great

:)

jerrypc1, Dec 7, 2015
  2. sjfc99 Win User

N80 SMS TROUBLE

Another N80 SMS problem. Recieved what i thought where SIM updates the other day but just the random 5 characters, but since then, when i recieve a text or recieve a bluetooth file the phone recieves them no bother, but, it does not make a sound / vibrate
    or display the envelope or tell me that i have recieved a text. One sim update from Orange has not worked, but could try again but does anyone have any other ideas on how to rectify this?

sjfc99, Dec 7, 2015
  3. Cadz---01 Win User
    Asha 311 v7.36 software update

just recieved the update via FOTA. I just downloaded it.. thinking twice if i'm gonna install it.

hows the update there in indonesia?

Cadz---01, Dec 7, 2015
  4. Windows Updates Just recieved

Just over at my parents home, and they just bought a new OEM installed Windows 10 Lenovo H50 desktop, the lastest updates all failed to install, and the latest build has failed to install as well, weirdly it listed a date of 12/11/2015 below the error message, anyone know what that is about?
    Not impressed at all. Not a good start.

legacy7955, Dec 8, 2015
  5. topgundcp Win User
    Change to the correct date and time might fix it.

topgundcp, Dec 8, 2015
  6. jerrypc1 Win User
    I Agree with "topgundcp" because mine and all others that I saw there post said all went well The date and time thing I bet will fix it.

jerrypc1, Dec 8, 2015
  7. Yep, just to add to users comments. Latest updates went in last night and system seems fine in the aftermath

Scottyboy99, Dec 8, 2015
  8. Windows Updates Just recieved

The date and time are correct on the PC, what I saw was that under the listed updates it mentions
    Win 10 build (1151) /"error" and underneath that the date of 12/11/2015 shows.

In addition to that five other updates failed to install. Interestingly although I'm not sure if Win 10 still tells you at the end up a failed update install reverting, the PC said applying updates and then configuring updates and
    booted to the desktop, only odd thing was a double boot. No mention of updates failing at that point only when I looked at the history of installed updates. The PC has NO other software other than the OEM that came with it.
    I'm still baffled that MS can't get their Windows updates service to work right most of the time without issues.

legacy7955, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Updates Just recieved

1. Windows Updates Just recieved - Similar Threads - Updates recieved

2. After updating BIOS to newest version i am recieving ERROR with event ID 86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating BIOS to newest version i am recieving ERROR with event ID 86: Hello,It all started when I have noticed that my PC is starting multiple times to boot up. In event viewer was error that was saying something about bad reading from drive or something like that, can't remember. But one of solutions for that was to update BIOS, what have I...
  3. After updating BIOS to newest version i am recieving ERROR with event ID 86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After updating BIOS to newest version i am recieving ERROR with event ID 86: Hello,It all started when I have noticed that my PC is starting multiple times to boot up. In event viewer was error that was saying something about bad reading from drive or something like that, can't remember. But one of solutions for that was to update BIOS, what have I...
  4. After updating BIOS to newest version i am recieving ERROR with event ID 86

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2 — KB4592438 (OS Builds 19042.685) I recieved this update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2 — KB4592438 (OS Builds 19042.685) I recieved this update...: Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2 — KB4592438 (OS Builds 19041.685 and 19042.685) I recieved this update and after installation I am facing screeching sound through my earplugs. I updated all the drivers and also uninstalled and installed them again yet this problem exists. Is...
  6. PC not recieving updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC not recieving updates: I am having this problem since a month i am using a Windows 10 Pro version 1909 with a prior Digital License linked to my Microsoft account every time i check for updates , it shows that you are up to date Even my pc doesn't even get the Windows Defender security...
  7. My PC is not recieving updates

My PC is not recieving updates: This problem is persisting since a month I am running a Windows 10 Pro OS with a Prior Digital License linked to my microsoft account I am currently having a windows 10 pro version 1909 please help me I am not even recieving the security intelligence updates....
  8. I am recieving password protected files in Windows Updates

I am recieving password protected files in Windows Updates: Just ran a scan of my C: drive Win 10 1909 and got this result... https://i.imgur.com/MxyouDm.png https://i.imgur.com/Lrlnjh0.png I have never seen this before on Windows 7 or Windows 10. In fact, I've been using Bitdefender Internet Security for 7 years now, and...
  9. Recieving Five 0x8e5e03fa Windows Update Errors

Recieving Five 0x8e5e03fa Windows Update Errors: [ATTACH] Hello, yes as of this week I am unable to update Windows 10 as normal. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-five-0x8e5e03fa-windows-update-errors/f27119d0-7cbd-4592-a8e3-a522808983e2
  10. on 1/17/20 after microsoft update, I recieved an error card, on ultimate words game and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on 1/17/20 after microsoft update, I recieved an error card, on ultimate words game and...: I uninstalled ultimate word game and then reinstalled in the game, when it came back up the scoring data was way off. I completed 24 maps with perfect scores..... now its stating my game at map 9. I have the premium game and have tried to contact support and no one responds...