Windows 10: Windows updates - white list for proxy server.

Discus and support Windows updates - white list for proxy server. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with the url for windows 10 updates - I need to add them to a proxy server white list. I have made changes to group policy to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ansentry, Jan 26, 2016.

1. ansentry Win User

Windows updates - white list for proxy server.

Can anyone help me with the url for windows 10 updates - I need to add them to a proxy server white list.

I have made changes to group policy to only allow updates at 3am on Sundays.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ansentry, Jan 26, 2016

2. Window 10 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB4013198)

Let's try to turn off the proxy server settings, here are the steps:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Click Proxy.
    • Turn off Use a proxy server.
    • Click Save.

Then disable the anti-virus and try to install the update again. See if it makes any difference.

Let us know if this works for you.

Marilou Ser, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Youtube wont load in IE or EDGE but does in Chrome and Firefox

Hi Mark,

Let's determine why your browsers are unable to access YouTube. Please answer the questions below:

• Is Internet Explorer using a proxy server?
    • Is your Flash Player updated?
    We recommend you disable the use of proxy server when connecting to the internet. Follow these steps:

• Click on the Windows icon on your home screen.
    • Open Settings.
    • Go to Network & Internet.
    • Go to Proxy.
    • Make sure Automatically detect settings and Use a proxy server are both off.
    Try loading YouTube again once the use of proxy server is off.

We also suggest you update your Flash Player for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Go to this page
    for your reference about updating Flash Player.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Ruz San, Jan 26, 2016
Thema:

Windows updates - white list for proxy server.

1. Windows updates - white list for proxy server. - Similar Threads - updates white list

2. Proxy Servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy Servers: Is it advisable to use a proxy server for my wireless network? Setup script address was 127.0.0.1:86...Is this a normal configuration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-servers/f9dcdd46-0421-4e37-b477-24943eeb017a
  3. Proxy server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Proxy server: For quite some time after a Microsoft Update I have had to manually turn off the proxy server each day in order to get on the internet. The "Save" button is greyed out, so unable to save the turned off setting. I have spoken to techs about this and they ran some tests, but to...
  4. Proxy Server Settings

Proxy Server Settings: My desktop always logs in linked to the proxy server http=127.0.0.1:7070;https=127.0.0.1:7070. I have tried everything I know including registry changes to stop this. Any ideas how I can prevent it happening?...
  5. "Use a Proxy Server"

"Use a Proxy Server": System changes to "Use a Proxy Server" when I close out a session and then log back in. This change also often happens when I am in the middle of a session. This is extremely annoying and frustrating. How can I turn this OFF permanently? I appreciate any help. Thanks...
  6. Proxy Server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Proxy Server: On Windows 10, every time I try to access a web site a message comes up stating the "Proxy Server cannot be accessed" I then have to go to Proxy and turn a yes switch to a no for the site I am attempting to access. When I am in the site if I want to go to a hyperlink, the...
  7. proxy servers

proxy servers: Do I need to have a proxy server on my Notebook connection to the world wide web? Scott G....
  8. Proxy Server Error

Proxy Server Error: All of a sudden (no changes or updates) I am getting the following proxy server error on my desktop computer. I used to fix error by doing a shutdown but now that is not working....
  9. proxy server settings

proxy server settings: afternoon all, i have recently put a lot of effort in to setting up a media server. i'm getting a big issue with windows being stupid and trying to use my proxy server on local addresses even though i told it not to. this is infuriating because it overloads my proxy...
  10. Proxy Server

Proxy Server: I have Internet access but on a lot of sites it says that I can't get on the site because of the Proxy Server. This is only happening on one Computer and my other 3 have no problems but they don't have windows 10? 18589