Windows 10: Windows upgrade latest version

Discus and support Windows upgrade latest version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows upgrade will not install. The error messages ask me to remove Avira antivirus. I do not have Avira installed and registry clear shows nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidWright683, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Windows upgrade latest version

Windows upgrade will not install. The error messages ask me to remove Avira antivirus. I do not have Avira installed and registry clear shows nothing

:)

DavidWright683, Aug 23, 2018
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Windows upgrade latest version [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Windows upgrade latest version cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Aug 23, 2018
  3. kado897 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Aug 23, 2018
  4. NHKS Win User

Windows upgrade latest version

Windows 8 Discussion.

Not sure if u mean the 'retail' version, latest rumours suggest Win8 might not have the retail version.. just 'upgrade' & OEM versions starting @ 40$ & 60$ respectively..

Thema:

Windows upgrade latest version

1. Windows upgrade latest version - Similar Threads - upgrade latest version

2. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have inherited a computer that is about four years old. I have had it switched on for a week doing updates and the OS info page says it is still on version 1803 17134.1304 but the updates it installs are called feature updates to Windows 10 version 22H2. 1. Isn't version...
  3. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have inherited a computer that is about four years old. I have had it switched on for a week doing updates and the OS info page says it is still on version 1803 17134.1304 but the updates it installs are called feature updates to Windows 10 version 22H2. 1. Isn't version...
  4. Upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to upgrade to the latest version of Windows

Unable to upgrade to the latest version of Windows: My PC is currently running Windows 10, version 1909, which has reached the end of service.When I press "Check for updates" it says "You are up to date".Basically I can't update to the latest version of Windows.I have tried to Troubleshoot> Windows Update. Fixed a couple of...
  6. Unable to Upgrade to latest version

Unable to Upgrade to latest version: Hi,I have been unable to upgrade to the latest Windows Version. My current version is 1803 and OS build 17134.1304The upgrade has frozen at 89% for 3 days. I have tried upgrading through Download Windows 10 microsoft.com but have not had any lucky....
  7. Is upgrading Windows to the latest version is safe?

Is upgrading Windows to the latest version is safe?: Hi, I got a laptop that I got my parents for passing my scholarship exam. It's not a lot old, came with default Windows 10 Home of version 1809, with 4 GB RAM and a Pentium Gold processor. I kept it updating, running smoothly and fast, even though it had a ULV processor. It...
  8. Unable to upgrade to latest version of Windows 10

Unable to upgrade to latest version of Windows 10: I have tried repeatedly to upgrade, without success. I keep getting a message about not having enough storage space despite the fact that I have installed a brand new 124GB SD card to help with the temporary storage needs during the upgrade. I have also deleted all...
  9. Windows 10 upgrading to the latest version

Windows 10 upgrading to the latest version: Today I got a upgrade reminder from Microsoft upgrade center that it was time to upgrade to the latest version of windows 10, OK I was running the upgrade and the next thing I got was a black screen with flashing cursors, no messages about faulty hard drives or anything, I...
  10. Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version

Information to upgrade Windows 10 to latest version: I'm using HP Elitebook 8470p. I have 1507 version of windows 10. I want to know that can I upgrade my my windows to 1809 directly using ISO image? Specificaion of my system. Processor: Core i5 3210 RAM: 4gb...