Windows 10: Windows users and folders.

Discus and support Windows users and folders. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys. I need some help with the user account (both run as admin). I have some files in the 1st account (a folder for example) and when i change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by angelzz, Jun 26, 2016.

1. angelzz Win User

Windows users and folders.

Hello guys.
    I need some help with the user account (both run as admin).
    I have some files in the 1st account (a folder for example) and when i change user i don't have it .
    The folder at the security tab is to system with full control .
    I don't know what's going on .If someone could help me.

:)

angelzz, Jun 26, 2016
  2. Mike146 Win User

Duplicate files and folders in This PC and Users folder on Windows 10.

This same anomaly actually happens in outlook as well. Very often there are duplicated tasks in the task list. They are there, but they are not. One minute you see three exact duplicates, the next they are gone. This has gone on for years with filtered
    task lists and is a known issue among advanced outlook users.

Mike146, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Mike146 Win User
    Duplicate files and folders in This PC and Users folder on Windows 10.

It is very odd. I don't see the duplication any more.

I did run the virus scan - nothing detected

No Component Store Corruption Detected

The Restore operation completed successfully

Windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations.

And yet I know the duplications existed and have read about it. I have found the new explorer to be a little sketch at times as a rule. Sometimes the quick access and recent files don't display properly. Maybe only during initial operations after converting
    to windows 10? Everything seems to be fine again. Thank you for your troubles.

MIke

Mike146, Jun 26, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

You have to take over Permissions from the Security Advanced side of the folder, so that you can access it.

bro67, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows users and folders. - Similar Threads - users folders

2. Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?: So i had to randomize some files names in one specific folder using Power Shell, but i did it on my user directory by accident, so my Downloads, Documents, Videos etc. user folders are some random letters now, and i can't access them using Explorer's shortcuts on left...
  3. Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?: So i had to randomize some files names in one specific folder using Power Shell, but i did it on my user directory by accident, so my Downloads, Documents, Videos etc. user folders are some random letters now, and i can't access them using Explorer's shortcuts on left...
  4. Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on C:/. I can install Xbox games to C:/ just fine.However, the D:/ drive is...
  6. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on C:/. I can install Xbox games to C:/ just fine.However, the D:/ drive is...
  7. Why found folder found in user folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why found folder found in user folder?: when i restart windows i found some found folderslike found.000found.001found.002, etci didnt get files meaningbut when i trying to delete it asks for system permission?folder location C:/User/dumy...
  8. Why found folder found in user folder?

Why found folder found in user folder?: when i restart windows i found some found folderslike found.000found.001found.002, etci didnt get files meaningbut when i trying to delete it asks for system permission?folder location C:/User/dumy...
  9. Desktop not being in User folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop not being in User folder: Hello there, Im currently using an Asus laptop, just want to clear that out. For some reason, my desktop is in the C:\Users\myusername\OneDrive and I want the desktop to be in myusername place, without being in the onedrive, how do I do that?...
  10. Desktop not being in User folder

Desktop not being in User folder: Hello there, Im currently using an Asus laptop, just want to clear that out. For some reason, my desktop is in the C:\Users\myusername\OneDrive and I want the desktop to be in myusername place, without being in the onedrive, how do I do that?...