Windows 10: Windows using network while gaming online

Discus and support Windows using network while gaming online in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It happens from time to time but it's really annoying. I don't wanna mess with system settings but god I have to disable something or rollback to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lucky8, Aug 23, 2016.

1. lucky8 Win User

Windows using network while gaming online

It happens from time to time but it's really annoying. I don't wanna mess with system settings but god I have to disable something or rollback to Windows 8.1 . My system is brand new and I left it alone the first 2 days so it could update and don't bother me but still it happens.

So that's it guys. What would you recommend me to disable? I have noted that "Content delivery optimization" use a lot of bandwidth while on fullscreen. If I remember well that's the live tiles feed update for start menu.

:)

lucky8, Aug 23, 2016

2. SAVE GAME PROBLEM

Hi,

If you're playing the game online while you're signed in with your Microsoft account, the game progress should automatically save to the cloud. Otherwise, there may be interruption with the game server or an incorrect account configuration preventing the
    game progress from syncing. For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly clarify the following details:

• Are you playing the games online or offline?
    • Is your device connected to a wired or a wireless network?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the game, the Xbox app, and the Windows 10 user account?

Catherine Cus., Aug 23, 2016
  3. sakis geo Win User
    does windows 10 updating while gaming online ?

We should all gather and pay microsoft a visit

yes it downloads while gaming and updates cant be closed

even if you have the pro

at least they cant be closed by a normal way

sakis geo, Aug 23, 2016
  4. Windows using network while gaming online

TairikuOkami, Aug 23, 2016
  5. lucky8 Win User
    THanks for answer!
    After disabling content delivery optimization everything seems to run fine. Still sometimes Windows update check for updates very often but not really a problem. I'll check Store app auto update ! Thanks for that

lucky8, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows using network while gaming online

1. Windows using network while gaming online - Similar Threads - using network while

2. game stutters while gaming online for awhile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game stutters while gaming online for awhile: Hello,I've posted this issue before. I thought the problem was fixed but the issue came up again. When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  3. game stutters while gaming online for awhile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game stutters while gaming online for awhile: Hello,I've posted this issue before. I thought the problem was fixed but the issue came up again. When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  4. Laptop Bluescreen while playing Online Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Bluescreen while playing Online Games: My Laptop Bsods Because of Playing Online Game LikeCS:GOAndWarzoneAnd Never Happens To Offline Gamesi did sfc /scannow and still bsodsIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdxgmms2.sys...
  5. Wifi disconnect while online gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi disconnect while online gaming: I have been observing wifi adapter getting crashed whenever I start a online game(apex legends). At first it happened like once or twice so I didn't bother much but now its just continuously happening. I reinstall the adapter and again the same problem. First one hour is just...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  7. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games

in Windows 10 Support
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing online games: For the past week I've been experiencing frequent blue screen crashes while playing online games (primarily battlefront 2 and NBA 2k20) Ive made sure that my CPU is not overclocked, GPU drivers are up to date, and Ive freshly installed windows 10 onto a new ssd and still have...
  8. issues with my network and online games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issues with my network and online games: recently when I try to click hyperlinks they don't load sayin that it cant seem to reach the page would you like to search it on bing and when I say do so it tries to load and goes hmmm cant seem to load would you like to load bing using bing. but if I take that same link and...
  9. i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am get disconnecting the wifi network while playing online game: I am disconnecting to the wifi network while playing the online game but the turobleshoot does not show any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-get-disconnecting-the-wifi-network-while/b6c0896e-644e-4b64-9eaf-a5303ffb0b7a
  10. Network not working for online games and Steam.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network not working for online games and Steam.: Hello. Let begin with the beginning. I have changed my router. Is a 'FritzBox fon WLAN 7170'. First i connected, it was all good, i tried to connect to browser and it was good. Then i tried to connect Steam. "Could not connect to the steam network, either check your...