Windows 10: Windows voice recorder location

Discus and support Windows voice recorder location in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to put a shortcut on my desktop for voice recorder but I can't find the location of the app.*Sad 24876 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bboma, Oct 1, 2015.

1. bboma Win User

Windows voice recorder location

I want to put a shortcut on my desktop for voice recorder but I can't find the location of the app.*Sad

:)

bboma, Oct 1, 2015

2. help

Hi,

Is there inbuilt voice recorder in Nokia Lumia 620?

If voice recorder is there please tell me the location & which software is supported to this handset & how can install it in the phone?

Thanks,

Ramesh

SRamesh_2011, Oct 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 driver for Sony voice recorder model ICD-PX720

Does anyone know where I can locate and download a Windows 10 driver for Sony voice recorder model ICD-PX720?

Tom_JD1029, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

All Apps "V" or type voice in Cortana/search.

Cliff S, Oct 1, 2015
  5. bboma Win User
    Try to do what I described (putting shortcut on desktop) and you will see what I mean.

bboma, Oct 1, 2015
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Windows voice recorder location [​IMG]

Cliff S, Oct 1, 2015
  7. bboma Win User
    Thanks. I had to drag to my start page icon to make the start page go away (it covered the whole screen unlike your picture) but your showing me to drag it to begin with was the key - again THANKS*Smile

bboma, Oct 1, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

Your welcome*Biggrin

Cliff S, Oct 1, 2015
  9. eddard Win User
    May I suggest you download "Cok Free MP3 Player". It is much more user friendly and quicker to use than the native voice recorder.

eddard, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows voice recorder location - Similar Threads - voice recorder location

2. Voice Recorder App save file location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder App save file location: I can't find a Setting for me to choose default where to save files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-app-save-file-location/1ef184c3-2f98-4c09-9291-5b44d753b383
  3. Voice Recorder App save file location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder App save file location: I can't find a Setting for me to choose default where to save files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-app-save-file-location/1ef184c3-2f98-4c09-9291-5b44d753b383
  4. Windows Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Voice Recorder: When I use the Windows Voice Recorder to record meetings conducted over Slack, the playback of everyone's voice but my own is very faint. My voice is loud and clear, but I can't hear the others. I have looked through the forums and found similar questions and responses. I...
  5. Windows Voice Recorder

Windows Voice Recorder: During playback on the Voice Recorder app, at 27 seconds it jumps back to the beginning of the recording. This happens when I playback a new recording. If I shut down the app and open it again, it will not jump back. There are no markers set in the recording. All updates are...
  6. Windows Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Voice Recorder: On my previous AIO desktop computer I used the Windows 10 voice recorder to record our veterans' group virtual meetings and used these recordings to create meeting minutes. I was able to hear all parties participating in these meetings and found the voice recorder feature to...
  7. Windows Voice Recorder.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Voice Recorder.: My Windows 10 Home was upgraded free from Windows 7 Home. The Windows Voice Recorder is NOT installed at default. I was using a 3rd Party sound recorder for the purpose, untill i found out that Microsoft itself has a Windows Voice Recorder, i logged into Microsoft store...
  8. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  9. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  10. Voice recorder change file location

Voice recorder change file location: In my windows10 the file for the voice recorder is located in One Drive. I would like to change that location which I did drag and drop it into my document folder but the file is still located in the One Drive folder and new recordings do not get stored into my recording...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone change voice recording location