Windows 10: Windows won't detect display

Discus and support Windows won't detect display in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I recently recently reset windows and after I did my second display stopped working. I am using a HDMI to vga adapter on the monitor that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by adamswebster, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Windows won't detect display

So I recently recently reset windows and after I did my second display stopped working. I am using a HDMI to vga adapter on the monitor that has stopped working. I tested the adapter on another monitor and it worked. I reseated the graphics card, I restarted several times with different monitors plugged in and plugged in the monitor with the adapter after starting, I updated my driver's(display inst detected by device manager) I reinstalled my driver's, I checked the HDMI port on a TV, I am at my wit's end.

Windows 10
    Fx-6350
    Msi twin frozr r9-270
    Asrock motherboard
    8gb 1600mhz
    All drivers are updated and windows is current

:)

adamswebster, Oct 22, 2017
  2. evanstock Win User

Windows 10 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

I have added a second monitor, but Windows 10 won't recognize it. My display driver is updated, but when I click on "Detect" under multiple displays, nothing changes. How can I force it to detect the screen?

evanstock, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Windows Defender Locking Downloads

Windows Defender won't interfere with download unless it is malware and it that case, it should display a warning.

If Internet Explorer in Windows detects any malware, it also detect as potential unsafe.

Are you using any download manager?

Cyber_Defend_Team, Oct 22, 2017
Thema:

Windows won't detect display

1. Windows won't detect display - Similar Threads - won't detect display

2. ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS: My portable monitors won't detect anymore. I tried 3 portable monitors, and it keeps on saying no signal. I tried to connect it using different Type C chords and still won't work. Can someone please help me?...
  3. ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS: My portable monitors won't detect anymore. I tried 3 portable monitors, and it keeps on saying no signal. I tried to connect it using different Type C chords and still won't work. Can someone please help me?...
  4. not detecting displays

not detecting displays: windows 10 does not detect external monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-detecting-displays/a83fae48-30eb-4fdf-8e5b-f5d97bd2958f
  5. not detecting displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    not detecting displays: windows 10 does not detect external monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-detecting-displays/a83fae48-30eb-4fdf-8e5b-f5d97bd2958f
  6. not detecting displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't extend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't extend: I have a serious issue, on windows 11, it won't connect my second display even though it's able to connect to my elgato and original display. When I go to settings, it shows a drop down menu that says "disconnect this display" under that display and when I put it to "extend...
  8. Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't extend

Windows 11 detects all displays, yet won't extend: I have a serious issue, on windows 11, it won't connect my second display even though it's able to connect to my elgato and original display. When I go to settings, it shows a drop down menu that says "disconnect this display" under that display and when I put it to "extend...
  9. Windows won't detect by second display.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows won't detect by second display.: I have my monitor and TV connected to my GPU. In Display Settings, under Rearrange your displays I have the 2nd highlighted. Clicking the Detect button will render: Code: Didn't detect another display 161067
  10. Windows 10 won't detect second display on DVI, but Ubuntu will

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 won't detect second display on DVI, but Ubuntu will: I am having an issue with my dual-monitor setup in Windows 10. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. My dual-monitor setup was working fine, until the computer complained it was overheating. I blew out the CPU and GPU heatsinks with compressed air. Now it will not detect my DVI...