Windows 10: Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new bluetooth adapter today. It's a CSR bluetooth 4.0 dongle. I tried plug&play, I installed the driver, reinstalled it with compatibility... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EaSiD, Aug 20, 2018.

1. EaSiD Win User

Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones

I got a new bluetooth adapter today. It's a CSR bluetooth 4.0 dongle.

I tried plug&play, I installed the driver, reinstalled it with compatibility mode, changed the driver from csr bluecore device to generic bluetooth adapter and also to generic bluetooth radio, i installed a different driver i found on the web by searching for the hardware-id (same result), i put all bluetooth services to running and automatic, i tried different usb ports (usb 2.0 and 3.0), tried different bluetooth settings and i tried pretty much everything i could find. my old adapter is working fine (even with the new drivers), but it's got a loose connection, which is the reason i bought the new one. i can find my pc on my iphone, when the the new adapter is plugged in, but i can't find my headphones on the pc. i don't know what else to try, please help.

thanks in advance

:)

EaSiD, Aug 20, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Aug 20, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows won't find my Bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - won't find Bluetooth

2. Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.: Recently, my bluetooth dongle has stopped connecting properly to my headphones. It will only pair, but never connect apart from once, for one second, just after removing the device and pairing again.My bluetooth dongle is external and is from Wavlink 4.0 CSR I believe, I have...
  3. Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.: Recently, my bluetooth dongle has stopped connecting properly to my headphones. It will only pair, but never connect apart from once, for one second, just after removing the device and pairing again.My bluetooth dongle is external and is from Wavlink 4.0 CSR I believe, I have...
  4. Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect to my headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore

My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore: Hi, I will provide a little context to my issue. I have used these headphones before they worked fine for a very long time, but suddenly they stopped working and I don't know why. My headphones are beats solo 3 and I was experiencing an issue I sometimes have with them; the...
  6. My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore: Hi, I will provide a little context to my issue. I have used these headphones before they worked fine for a very long time, but suddenly they stopped working and I don't know why. My headphones are beats solo 3 and I was experiencing an issue I sometimes have with them; the...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones won't connect: My Bluetooth headphones won't connect to my PC it says check Bluetooth pin and try again it works when I connect to my phone so it's not the headset that's has problems I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work here's what I tried connecting through device...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones won't connect

Bluetooth Headphones won't connect: The bluetooth headphones that I use would connect to my laptop just fine, but recently the headphones just pair up with the computer, and won't connect. I have tried connecting the headphones to other devices, and they work just fine. So the problem is not with the...
  9. Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones

Bluetooth can't find my LG headphones: I have tried many times to connect my LG headphones by Bluetooth, but it can't find it. Updated recently, still can't find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cant-find-my-lg-headphones/3c44383c-b108-47e2-99f9-b5b13fab2942
  10. headphones won't work with bluetooth

headphones won't work with bluetooth: When I connect my wireless headphones to my computer with blue tooth, there is no sound. I tried to connect them with my phone and they work just fine, what is wrong with my computers blue tooth, a week ago they worked just fine, but now they don't. Help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth wont find headphones

2. pc wont find bluetooth headphones

3. windows cant find bluetooth headphones

4. bluetooth wont find my headphones,
  5. windows wont find bluetooth headphones,
  6. windows wont find my bluetooth,
  7. bluetooth wont find my bluetooth headphones