Windows 10: Windows Won't Install

Discus and support Windows Won't Install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys. Just got a new Toshiba laptop today - booted it up and went into Windows 10 installation, and it came up with "oops there was an error". So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maccajack, Apr 7, 2016.

1. maccajack Win User

Windows Won't Install

Hi guys. Just got a new Toshiba laptop today - booted it up and went into Windows 10 installation, and it came up with "oops there was an error". So I restarted the laptop and went through the installation, but now it's stuck on a cycle - I can pick the language, and express or custom settings, then it says it is setting up (briefly), then says back in a moment, will return with a message that says just a moment, and reboot the cycle all over again back to the main Toshiba load up and back to "Hello there, let's get started".

The furthest I have got is to the defaultuser0 sign in stage, but it doesn't let me input anything and restarts and returns me to the startup setup. Can anyone help?

I have no install disks or anything of that nature.

:)

maccajack, Apr 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 install loop

In step 1 define "Setup" please

Please help me windows 10 won't install, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 install loop

For the past hour I have been looking around the internet on my phone trying to get past the "get going fast" section. All I have been able to find is answers like "unplug other devices and internet". At this point all I have is my monitor, mouse, and
    keyboard and it still won't work. My computer is only a year old so that isn't the problem either. Someone, please just help me finish installing it or tell me how to return it to its previous state.

Please help me windows 10 won't install, Apr 7, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Windows Won't Install

Hi maccajack and welcome to TenForums.

You could try accessing the OEM restore partition. Not sure how to advise on this, because I don't see your system specs. You should be able to google your model and find the Toshiba site with instructions on how to restore to factory condition.

simrick, Apr 7, 2016
  5. maccajack Win User
    I've tried to update my System Specs as best I can - I'm quite new to all this, and confused!

maccajack, Apr 7, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    simrick, Apr 7, 2016
  7. maccajack Win User
    maccajack, Apr 8, 2016
  8. simrick Win User

Windows Won't Install

Glad you got things sorted! Please go ahead and mark the thread as solved. Cheers! *Thumbs

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Won't Install

1. Windows Won't Install - Similar Threads - Won't Install

2. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?: Windows Update won't or can't update KB5036893And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me hereMy Windows is Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.2792...
  3. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update won't or can't install KB5036893?: Windows Update won't or can't update KB5036893And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me hereMy Windows is Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.2792...
  4. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5035942?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update won't or can't install KB5035942?: Hey thereWindows Update won't or can't update KB5035942And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-or-cant-install-kb5035942/0ce728d2-707d-4e51-b2e8-4f7586c97624
  5. Windows Update won't or can't install KB5035942?

Windows Update won't or can't install KB5035942?: Hey thereWindows Update won't or can't update KB5035942And got installation Error 0x800f081fCan you help me here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-wont-or-cant-install-kb5035942/0ce728d2-707d-4e51-b2e8-4f7586c97624
  6. Windows 10 won't install to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install to my computer: I'm trying to install Windows 10 and it won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-install-to-my-computer/a3062671-183e-49e1-9d9b-8badc320f3ac
  7. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  8. Office 365 Apps won't install

Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  9. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  10. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...