Windows 10: Windows won't recognize half my RAM

Discus and support Windows won't recognize half my RAM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Silariuss, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Silariuss Win User

Windows won't recognize half my RAM

Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about everything in a thread I've found here and elsewhere, nothing works. Any ideas?

:)

Silariuss, Jun 29, 2018

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Jun 29, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't recognize half my RAM

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows won't recognize half my RAM

1. Windows won't recognize half my RAM - Similar Threads - won't recognize half

2. Hardware reserved half of my ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware reserved half of my ram: Hello, I am currently having a RAM issue, about 2 days ago I had taken out a ram stick. I placed it back firmly and made sure it was all good and connected. Well when I check task manager, it does indeed show 16GB 8x2. But the big issue I’m having is that only 8 is being...
  3. Only Half Of My Ram is Usable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only Half Of My Ram is Usable.: So for Context, I have 32Gbs of ram installed on my PC and it only shows 16 Gbs as useable. It used to only have 16Gbs installed and only 8Gbs usable until I ordered more ram. I've tried and looked for the fix online but everyone just says make sure maximum memory is turned...
  4. Windows 10 Stole half my RAM(half rant half plea)

Windows 10 Stole half my RAM(half rant half plea): [ATTACH] So I have a really old PC, FX8320, some gigabyte mobo, and 4x4GB sticks of identical RAM. It has been fine for forever, but with a update windows update half of my RAM became \"hardware reserved.\" I've tried every solution I can find, done everything short of...
  5. Window 10 Eats half my RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Eats half my RAM: Hi, so I bought a 8gb RAM so I can play MHW because I can't play it on 4gb RAM. So when I installed it windows literally eats half of it just as I opened my pc. and I did do the "Virtual memory" stuff but it still doesn't help it still eats half of my RAM. please help, why is...
  6. Hardware reserving half my RAM

Hardware reserving half my RAM: I've been trying to fix a problem where my hardware will reserve 8gb of RAM, and my pc won't use my graphics card, even though it says its working fine, I believe the problem might be because of integrated graphics, that is using ram, and taking my graphics card place....
  7. Half speed RAM

Half speed RAM: Helo, so I have a new laptop with 2x DDR4 2400MHz, but CPU-Z says that I have NB Frequency of 600MHz and DRAM Frequncy of 400MHz. Is this Ok ? This would make my RAM half speed. submitted by /u/krystofdzoba [link] [comments]...
  8. Half my RAM is hardware reserved

Half my RAM is hardware reserved: Hi, Recently, I added 4GB of RAM to my computer, bringing it up to 8GB. However, it appears that all this has done is increase the Hardware Reserved Memory to 4.3GB. In other words, I am getting absolutely no benefit from the additional RAM. Following advice given...
  9. windows 10 won't recognize added RAM

windows 10 won't recognize added RAM: I've just added 4 GB of additional RAM to my Laptop, but windows 10 don't recognize it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-recognize-added-ram/e709c6d6-a33e-44f1-8e3d-0a8dca2d759f
  10. Windows won't recognize my RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't recognize my RAM: Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store wont recognize 1050ti memory

2. windows sharing half my ram with

3. windows 10 wont recognize ram

4. windows half ram,
  5. windows wont recognize my ram,
  6. windows 10 support xeon,
  7. windows wont recognize ram,
  8. mb wont recognize my second sd ram