Windows 10: Windows won't recognize half my RAM

Discus and support Windows won't recognize half my RAM in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Silariuss, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Silariuss Win User

Windows won't recognize half my RAM

Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about everything in a thread I've found here and elsewhere, nothing works. Any ideas?

:)

Silariuss, Jun 29, 2018

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Jun 29, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't recognize half my RAM

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows won't recognize half my RAM

1. Windows won't recognize half my RAM - Similar Threads - won't recognize half

2. Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo 8GB laptop and recognize only 5.91 RAM used. Please be sure to tell me what settings I need to take (steps) to recognize the 8 GB RAM as installed on my Lenovo laptop Wait for response! Thank you! A great day!...
  3. Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo 8GB laptop and recognize only 5.91 RAM used. Please be sure to tell me what settings I need to take (steps) to recognize the 8 GB RAM as installed on my Lenovo laptop Wait for response! Thank you! A great day!...
  4. Windows won't recognize my SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't recognize my SD Card: I have a 64GB SanDisk Ultra Plus Micro SD Card with a SD Card adapter. I plugged it into my computer and it says I need to format the micro SD card before I use it and I formatted it and it says "Windows can't complete the format" and when I used a USB-SD card adapter and...
  5. Microsoft Scan won't recognize my scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Scan won't recognize my scanner: I have a Conoscan 9950f scanner and a new Windows 10 64 bit computer. As soon as I powered the scanner up, plug and play took off and installed it. Going to settings>printers and scanners showed that it was installed. Clicking on the scanner icon and hit 'manage' brought up...
  6. Windows won't recognize my RAM

Windows won't recognize my RAM: Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about...
  7. Why does my computer only read half of my RAM?!

Why does my computer only read half of my RAM?!: Hello. My computer displays that I have 8gb of ram. However, when I got the computer, it had 16. Are the ram cards fused or broken, or is it something to do with unactivated Win 10 Edu? Thanks for any help yall can provide. 74766
  8. won't recognize my Moto G4

won't recognize my Moto G4: I have a Motorola Moto G4 that for some reason, Windows 10 will not recognize. If I change the protocol to PTP to transfer photos, it comes up in my directory. when I change it to MTP, it goes away. I have downloaded the latest drivers for my phone to no avail. Am I missing...
  9. Half RAM allocated to "Hardware Reserve"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Half RAM allocated to "Hardware Reserve": Hello everyone. I really hope you can help me. I'm at the end of my rope. First off, my specs: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 mobo AMD FX 8350 CPU 2 x G skill 4 GB sticks EVGA 660 Ti GPU OS on SSD 2 x 1 TB mechanical drives Only half my RAM is showing as usable. The rest is...
  10. Ram Mhz Cut In Half

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ram Mhz Cut In Half: I have a 16Gb dual channel kit with 2133mhz of speed My computer reads that i have all 16gb but I cant run 2133mhz without overclocking and im not going to be doing that anytime soon. Here is the issue when i go into my bios settings to adjust the Mhz I put it to 1600Mhz when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont recognize my ram

2. windows 10 support xeon

3. windows wont recognize ram

4. mb wont recognize my second sd ram