Windows 10: Windows won't recognize my RAM

Discus and support Windows won't recognize my RAM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Silariuss, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Silariuss Win User

Windows won't recognize my RAM

Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about everything in a thread I've found here and elsewhere, nothing works. Any ideas?

:)

Silariuss, Jun 29, 2018

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Jun 29, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Windows won't recognize my RAM

microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows won't recognize my RAM

1. Windows won't recognize my RAM - Similar Threads - won't recognize RAM

2. Windows won't recognize my RAID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognize my RAID.: TLDR: RAID isn't recognized with VMD off. Can't boot with VMD on because Windows can't access the boot drive. SFC Scannow didn't help and I can't install Intel RST as my system "Isn't compatible." TIAHardware:CPU: i9-14900KMoBo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X ver 1.1 Latest...
  3. Windows won't recognize my RAID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't recognize my RAID.: TLDR: RAID isn't recognized with VMD off. Can't boot with VMD on because Windows can't access the boot drive. SFC Scannow didn't help and I can't install Intel RST as my system "Isn't compatible." TIAHardware:CPU: i9-14900KMoBo: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master X ver 1.1 Latest...
  4. account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC: I have no idea if this is the correct group for this question, but here goes: Here's what the Devices tab in my Microsoft account displays: [ATTACH] The problem is that I have a second PC that does not show up here. It's the PC I'm working on now. Clicking on "Don't...
  5. account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account.microsoft.com won't recognize my Windows PC: As a result, I can use screen time limits. Attempts to get assistance from Microsoft have thus far been...let's just say, less than useful. Does anyone know how to get a PC registered as a device on the Microsoft site?...
  6. Windows Is Not Recognizing All My Ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Is Not Recognizing All My Ram: I have one 1 stick of 8 Gigs of ram installed yet windows only allows me to use 4 gigs even though it "see's" all 8. I'm running a 64bit system Win 10 and my MoBo is good for up to 32 gigs. I've gone into bios and it shows only 4 installed and is grayed out so i can't change...
  7. Windows security won't recognize my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security won't recognize my password: When I try to add a pin to create a lock screen, it won't recognize my password to proceed. I've changed the password twice think that was the problem. It still won't work....
  8. windows 10 won't recognize added RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 won't recognize added RAM: I've just added 4 GB of additional RAM to my Laptop, but windows 10 don't recognize it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-recognize-added-ram/e709c6d6-a33e-44f1-8e3d-0a8dca2d759f
  9. Windows won't recognize my SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows won't recognize my SD Card: I have a 64GB SanDisk Ultra Plus Micro SD Card with a SD Card adapter. I plugged it into my computer and it says I need to format the micro SD card before I use it and I formatted it and it says "Windows can't complete the format" and when I used a USB-SD card adapter and...
  10. Windows won't recognize half my RAM

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't recognize half my RAM: Both in task manager and system properties it says the installed ram is 16.0 GB and 2 of 4 slots are used. There is an 8.0 GB stick in each of the 4 RAM slots on my mobo and CPUZ agrees, showing 32.0 GB. I've updated my bios, disabled onboard graphics, and tried just about...