Windows 10: Windows xp icons for windows 10 (unfinished but almost done)

Discus and support Windows xp icons for windows 10 (unfinished but almost done) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello as the title says I made an icon pack that replaces windows 10 icons with xp icons but it is unfinished because I dont know which icons go over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Skeleton11223, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Windows xp icons for windows 10 (unfinished but almost done)

Hello as the title says I made an icon pack that replaces windows 10 icons with xp icons but it is unfinished because I dont know which icons go over which or some are not there. Get the tool that replaces them automaticaly right here Get Windows 7/8 Icons In Windows 10 With This Tool a link is on that page.
    Get xp icons to replace the missing ones in my pack of them http://gothago229.deviantart.com/art...cons-213276853
    Get the icon pack here Winxpicons
    Im sorry its not complete I just havent used xp in a long time and its hard to find all of the icons.

PS
    If anyone can find more icons please give a download link.

:)

Skeleton11223, Jun 15, 2016
  2. HolyDori Win User

Cortana, Taskbar and Start Button Doesnt Work

Gene,

Same here now, when I restart my Windows 10 desktop everything appears fine after finished loading I try and click Cortana, Start Menu or Search then is has the loading icon nect to the cursor and then restarts twice and then everything is ok.

Microsoft needs to fix this before they ruin peoples PC's, Laptops, etc.

Feel like a service and very unfinished! That's for sure. Nothing like the uniformed Windows XP, Vista, 7 and even 8.

HolyDori, Jun 15, 2016
  3. LadoDola Win User
    Windows 10 64 bit full of bugs

Perhaps, but Windows 10 is UNFINISHED AND FULL OF THE BUGS PRODUCT!

I installed on my Toshiba Windows 10 (I will "downgrade" him today on Windows 8.1), that bottom left "search box" with Cortana, when I have icon for search option, it is ok, when I have white search box instead of the search icon, it is not OK, I cannot
    write in that search box.

Edge, too slow, full of the bugs, YouTube slow and bugs, Dailymotion also. Internet Explorer 11 in general is Ferrari for him. Also many parts of the Windows 10 are ugly and not finished, like my granny made them.

Microsoft need Windows 10.1 to fix all bugs with Windows 10!

Don't understand, Gates is the richest dude in the world, and Microsoft publish unfinished products, like they even didn't controlled them before they release Windows 10?

LadoDola, Jun 15, 2016
Thema:

Windows xp icons for windows 10 (unfinished but almost done)

1. Windows xp icons for windows 10 (unfinished but almost done) - Similar Threads - icons unfinished almost

2. how to add windows xp icons to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add windows xp icons to windows 10: so i we been searched for solution but many saying how to change only 1 icon but I wanted all icons form Windows XP to Windows 10 but there's app called Customizer god but it has admin rights because it makes changes to my PC. so I want to change windows 10 imagreres.dll to...
  3. how to add windows xp icons to windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add windows xp icons to windows 10: so i we been searched for solution but many saying how to change only 1 icon but I wanted all icons form Windows XP to Windows 10 but there's app called Customizer god but it has admin rights because it makes changes to my PC. so I want to change windows 10 imagreres.dll to...
  4. how to add windows xp icons to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop: Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to completely reset and got to the lock screen and entered pin. Then I just realised that the touchscreen got enabled after the...
  6. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop: Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to completely reset and got to the lock screen and entered pin. Then I just realised that the touchscreen got enabled after the...
  7. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MS Edge Removal 20H2 (almost done)

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Removal 20H2 (almost done): Hello all. I am running the 20H2 update and have been attempting to remove Microsoft Edge for some time now. It has always been tricky, but possible. Now Microsoft tell me Edge is a system service and cannot be removed. Well, not quite true, if my delete key works I can still...
  9. MS Edge Removal 20H2 (almost done)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MS Edge Removal 20H2 (almost done): Hello all. I am running the 20H2 update and have been attempting to remove Microsoft Edge for some time now. It has always been tricky, but possible. Now Microsoft tell me Edge is a system service and cannot be removed. Well, not quite true, if my delete key works I can still...
  10. Windows 10, unfinished product

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, unfinished product: I have been using Windows 10 since the first TP release on a separate computer and on Virtual machines.. I must say that some features are welcome, in fact this is what Windows 8.1 should have been. However, I upgraded my HP M6 laptop the same day of the official release.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. almost done icon