Windows 10: Windows XP PRO version

Discus and support Windows XP PRO version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to identify if my Windows XP Pro is 32 or 64 bit. I checked the usual places but it just says Windows XP Pro 2000 sp3. My processor is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ivan8ias, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Ivan8ias Win User

Windows XP PRO version

I am trying to identify if my Windows XP Pro is 32 or 64 bit. I checked the usual places but it just says Windows XP Pro 2000 sp3. My processor is an AMD-64 3000+ and my RAM is 64 bit. How else can I find out? Thank you.

:)

Ivan8ias, Jul 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 Upgrade

I am currently running window 7 Pro. Windows 7 pro has an XP virtual machine mode which I use to run older XP software.

Will this still be available with the Windows 10 version ????

DennyFritz, Jul 15, 2017
  3. E60 and PCSuite

I have windows XP pro SP2.

It's the original version on the phone.

blaser---01, Jul 15, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User
  5. Ivan8ias Win User
    Thank you. That confirms that I am using Windows XP Pro 32 bit.

Ivan8ias, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows XP PRO version

1. Windows XP PRO version - Similar Threads - PRO version

2. Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version: Will any of you now start writing programs for Ubuntu? In 2025 many people in the world not going to be force into new PC purchases not in this economy. Microsoft would be wise to make a Windows 11 light for old PC's. --Unbuntu Pro is the way of the futureMicrosoft had a good...
  3. Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version: Will any of you now start writing programs for Ubuntu? In 2025 many people in the world not going to be force into new PC purchases not in this economy. Microsoft would be wise to make a Windows 11 light for old PC's. --Unbuntu Pro is the way of the futureMicrosoft had a good...
  4. Unbuntu Pro for Old PC's with no Windows 11 light version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version: So I installed Windows 10 pro after bios crash update gigabyte thanks and needed to install everything all over again. After finnaly installing windows freshly, I installed the ''pro'' version. But now I saw that I don't have a key for ''pro'' but for the version home. And...
  6. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version: So I installed Windows 10 pro after bios crash update gigabyte thanks and needed to install everything all over again. After finnaly installing windows freshly, I installed the ''pro'' version. But now I saw that I don't have a key for ''pro'' but for the version home. And...
  7. Windows 10 Pro, downgrade to Windows 10 home version

8. Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version: I purchased Windows 11 Home directly from Microsoft thinking that it'd work with Mac Parallels virtual environment. However, Parallels only seems to work with Windows 11 Pro as I have the M1 mac ARM chip.I am left with Windows 11 Pro version to be activated and Windows 11...
  9. Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version

Windows 11 Home Key But Windows 11 Pro Version: I purchased Windows 11 Home directly from Microsoft thinking that it'd work with Mac Parallels virtual environment. However, Parallels only seems to work with Windows 11 Pro as I have the M1 mac ARM chip.I am left with Windows 11 Pro version to be activated and Windows 11...
  10. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINXP (PRO) Version