Windows 10: Windows XP theme

Discus and support Windows XP theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have not thought about it till now but it would be interesting to make ten look like xp. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cerawy, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Windows XP theme

I have not thought about it till now but it would be interesting to make ten look like xp.

Miss Bad Wolf, May 25, 2017
  2. Cerawy Win User

To be honest there is so many different downloads with the xp theme on that deviantart website that I dont know which one is the right... im using windows 10 pro 64 bit

Cerawy, Jun 11, 2017
  3. Edwin New Member
    Windows XP theme [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 15, 2017
  4. Cerawy Win User

Windows XP theme

I managed to make some progress... heres what i did

i downloaded uxstyle from here
    UxStyle

then i downloaded this theme
    XP Themes Final for Win10 by sagorpirbd on DeviantArt (right click the download bottom at top right corner)

then i found the folder called Windows XP in the xp_themes_final_for_win10_by_sagorpirbd-d8lstfo.rar zip folder by navigating to XP Themes for Windows 10\Themes For 10 Build 14393 Anniversary Update and then moving the Windows XP folder to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes.

i then clicked personalize on my desktop and selected the luna xp theme... the close/minimize buttons on some of my map folders have now changed to XP style and the desktop background changed its wallpaper to the one from windows xp... but sadly that was about it.. so no big improvement but im getting closer.

Cerawy, Jul 14, 2017
  5. Cerawy Win User
    has anyone had any luck getting it to work with creators update?

Cerawy, Aug 15, 2017
  6. Cerawy Win User
    Some time has passed. Anyone getting this to work with the latest build?

Cerawy, Sep 29, 2017
  7. Cerawy Win User
    So its 2018. Anyone got the XP theme working?

Cerawy, Jan 17, 2018
  8. Windows XP theme

Josey Wales, Jan 18, 2018
  9. Cerawy Win User
    Im using classic shell as my start menu, its one of the best inventions for windows that ive come across. What i am looking for is an XP theme that changes the whole theme of the computer to windows XP. I had it working for windows 7 and absolutely loved it and will do anything to get it back.

Cerawy, Jan 18, 2018
  10. Berton Win User
    You wouldn't be talking about Windows XP Mode on Windows 7, would you? Some information about that with Win10 here:
    XP Mode in Windows 10 Pro?

Berton, Jan 18, 2018
  11. CS has the menu for XP and it will work. If his old forum is still up you can get it there.

Classic Shell View topic - XP LUNA Variations (Classic 1 and 2)

Some member uploaded every skin to some site. I cannot fin it now but the link above goes to the forum. It is an XP Mod

12. Cerawy Win User
    I don't know what that is, what im looking for is a windows xp theme that works with windows 10.

Windows XP theme [​IMG]

Cerawy, Jan 18, 2018
  13. Windows XP theme

14. Cerawy Win User
    @Josey Wales i know, thanks. It's not what im looking for unfortunately.

Cerawy, Jan 18, 2018
  15. If you want a third party theme you may get one at this site.

Virtual Customs

Thema:

Windows XP theme

1. Windows XP theme - Similar Threads - theme

2. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  3. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  4. How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset background colours or themes - Turned Pink: Hi,The background in Windows 11 has changed to pink, how can I reset this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-background-colours-or-themes-turned/fee7678e-f324-40f1-a517-38354598de17
  5. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  6. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  7. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  8. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...: Let me explain: I have downloaded a custom theme from skinpacks.com which converts my Windows 10 to look like Windows XP. I have been using this as a way to fully convert my system to look and feel like Windows XP but with the functionality of Windows 10. I've been working on...
  9. I have a Windows XP theme for my Windows 10, but the startup noise is mysteriously unable...

10. Do themes override background selection

Do themes override background selection: I have a weird problem that I cannot get my Win11 theme selection to stick. Whenever my system comes out of sleep mode or restarts my background image is reverted to an image from a theme that, according to my installed themes, doesn't even exist on my machine. Why does my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thems xp

2. Window XP in Themes