Windows 10: Windows

Discus and support Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a Windows 10 CyberPower PC, i7-4770 3.50GHz processor with 16GB Ram, Intel Series/C220 Chipset AHCI, and NVIDIA GeFrorce GTX 770... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AnimalID, Aug 17, 2016.

1. AnimalID Win User

Windows

Hi all,

I have a Windows 10 CyberPower PC, i7-4770 3.50GHz processor with 16GB Ram, Intel Series/C220 Chipset AHCI, and NVIDIA GeFrorce GTX 770 graphics card.

When l am browsing the web, most often Youtube the PC shuts down and restarts.

So far l have attempted the following and had very little success:

• Scan & Removal or Malware - Malware Bytes
    • Spyware Removal
    • Run Disk Cleanup
    • Disabled Force Restart
    • Updated Graphics card Driver GTX770
    • Intel Management System Interface update
    • Realtek PCI family controller driver update
    • Intel Xenon Processor DRAM controller update
    • Intel 8 Series C220 Series PCI Express Part 1 update 8c10
    • Intel 8C14 update
    • SMSBus controller 8C22 update
    • Intel Driver 3rd/4th Gene Processor PCI Express x16 controller update
    • Intel 287 LPC Controller 8C44update
    • Registry Repair
    • Updated & Scan Windows Defender
    • NVidia 368.81 driver update

I am now at an impasse as to what to do next. Logic would state that there is a conflict somewhere and maybe a BIOS update is needed, but l have heard some bad things about BIOS updates, some of which completely kill your computer. *sarc*cry

I am crying for any help, please.

:)

AnimalID, Aug 17, 2016
  2. Windows? Win User

Nokia Lumia 928 wont sync music

I have a nokia lumia 928 and when I try to sync it with my windows phone desktop app it says that something has gone wrong and the app needs to close. This is very annoying. Luckily I have another non microsoft program that I can use to sync phone. I use
    my phone as my primary music player so this issue is pretty annoying. Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Windows?, Aug 17, 2016
  3. :)windows Win User
    QUESTION RELATED TO APPLICATIONS OFF WINDOW PHONE

WHY WINDOWS PHONE DID NOT HAVE ANY APP LOCKER ????????? I NEED A APP TO LOCK MY PERSONAL FILES LIKE WHATSSAP , FACEBOOK , WE CHAT ETC .?????????????????????/

:)windows, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Rocky Win User

Windows

Your thread title was not very descriptive.

1. What OS are you using?
    2. What web browser are yo using?
    3. What kind of hardware are you running?
    4. What kind of PSU do you have?

Rocky, Aug 17, 2016
  5. Dropbox Win User
    Hello,

Can you also share the logfile of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware​?

Dropbox, Aug 17, 2016
  6. Have a look at your Reliability History.If there are any red flags,then check the Tech details of each one to see what the problem is.Quite often "nvlddmkm.sys" is the cause and the best solution is to do a a CUSTOM and CLEAN install of nvidea,driver ONLY.A good programme for crashes is "whocrashed" from Resplendence.com

joeandmarg0, Aug 18, 2016
  7. AnimalID Win User
    - I am trying to find specs for my PSU, but guessing l will most likely have to open the unit and get the model and wattage off the PSU?

AnimalID, Aug 18, 2016
  8. essenbe Win User

Windows

If you don't know that is the best way. There should be a sticker on the side that will tell you Model number and Manufacturer. It should also tell you the Amps on your +12V, +5V, and +3.3V.

essenbe, Aug 18, 2016
  9. AnimalID Win User
    Hi

Right l've taken down the following information and run reliability manager.

Motherboard S/N - 131118897801895

The PSU model is: 75-001668
    Total power: 600 W

I checked the reliability history and I took a screenshot of it. The main problems I see are in the application failures and miscellaneous failures. I attached the screenshot for you to see it.
    Windows [​IMG]

AnimalID, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows