Windows 10: Windows10 AU freezing advice

Discus and support Windows10 AU freezing advice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Just some advice of my findings for the freezing issues. I had these issues since Anniversary Update, decided to reinstall last weekend.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by andyrew1984, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Windows10 AU freezing advice

Hi all,

Just some advice of my findings for the freezing issues.
    I had these issues since Anniversary Update, decided to reinstall last weekend.
    After this, it proceeded to do it again.

My solution which has lasted 3 days so far (which is a record) is this:

In the Advanced power options for my state (balanced), the minimum processor state was set to 0%, I boosted this to 5% and it is sorted.

:)

andyrew1984, Sep 25, 2016
  2. hddcrash Win User

Email for N91 8Gb

I am using 3G Aus. they are provide an email service, i tried to change the email settings to automatic header retrieval, but phone fails to do so!

is this a network related issue or the phone's firmware doesn't support the automatic retrieval of headers?

plus if i go into the tunnel the phone freezes and have to restart it, its really annoying!

kindly advice!

hddcrash, Sep 25, 2016
  3. John582n Win User
    John582n, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Windows10 AU freezing advice

1. Windows10 AU freezing advice - Similar Threads - Windows10 freezing advice

2. Connexion au Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connexion au Cloud: BonjourJe n'ai plus la possibilité de me connecter au Cloud depuis plusieurs semaines.Je demande un nouveau mot de passe.Le système me répond, un e'mail est envoyé sur votre adresse.Mais rien n'arriveMes versements sont à jour.Merci pour votre aideMaxime *** Email address is...
  3. Windows10 freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 freezes: Hi, Recently I have up-to-dated windows to 2004 version. My PC used to run flawlessly before I updated, but now it sucks. There has to be a bug in the software which I could not figure out. Most probably the problem does not raise from hardware as the software before 2004...
  4. Windows 10 freezes with new SSD. Help/Advice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 freezes with new SSD. Help/Advice?: submitted by /u/DevdattNair7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvgbln/windows_10_freezes_with_new_ssd_helpadvice/
  5. Huawei Matebook X freezing - advice and tips please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huawei Matebook X freezing - advice and tips please: Hi, I recently purchased a Matebook X 13 and it arrived yesterday, it is running Windows 10 Home. However, when I leave the laptop idle for several minutes, the laptop freezes and the only way to get out of this is to perform a hard reset. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  6. Windows10 freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows10 freeze: First of all, sorry for my bad english. Since some months, am getting a problem with windows10... every time i use my laptop, it freeze the program or folder, whatever am on (it doesn't become white like regular crash or freeze) it become unclickable, but the monent i click...
  7. AU

in Windows 10 Customization
    AU: 0x0c00007b Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/au/161de6c4-f034-4c8b-b74c-f2c8a679e304
  8. Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error: For people with older systems This desktop pc has MSI 785GM-P45 motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 245e 2 core cpu 2.9GHz, 8 GB Dual-channel DDR3 667MHz AMD & Nanya ram 9,9,9,24,33,2T, MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card , AOC F22 23 inch display monitor, 500 GB Seagate...
  9. Windows 10 AU Freezes While working with Debian Guest in Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 AU Freezes While working with Debian Guest in Virtualbox: Hello, I am kinda stuck with this one. I want to get Debian working in virtualbox with Windows 10 AU as the host and every time I do any disk activity in virtualbox my hard disk freezes for minutes at a time and the whole computer locks up. Before AU my computer did not do...
  10. Freezing after AU with SSD and data on separate disk- MS investigating

in Windows 10 Support
    Freezing after AU with SSD and data on separate disk- MS investigating: Is the Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing on you? Let us know... - Windows 10 News and Updates Have you had problems with your computer freezing upon logging in since you installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update? Microsoft is aware of the problem....