Windows 10: Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

Discus and support Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For people with older systems This desktop pc has MSI 785GM-P45 motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 245e 2 core cpu 2.9GHz, 8 GB Dual-channel DDR3 667MHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JimFamily, Sep 23, 2016.

1. JimFamily Win User

Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

For people with older systems

This desktop pc has MSI 785GM-P45 motherboard, AMD Athlon II x2 245e 2 core cpu 2.9GHz, 8 GB Dual-channel DDR3 667MHz AMD & Nanya ram 9,9,9,24,33,2T, MSI ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics card , AOC F22 23 inch display monitor, 500 GB Seagate ST500DMO SATA 3 main hdd, 1 TB Samsung HD103SJ SATA 3 storage hdd, Optiarc DVD RW AD-7260S SATA 3 Optical drive, Sedna PCIe USB 3.0 4 port adapter all powered by LSP 550 watt ATX power supply. Currently running Windows 10 AU ver 1607.

This system built 2007 with Win XP, then Win 7 Home, then Win 10, now Win 10AU. This has been good stable system for all these years, run almost constantly 24/7.

For those people having problems updating older MSI and AMD products, my experience ... Win XP and Win 7 installed with no problems, but to get Sata drives working good installed latest AMD AHCI Sata Controller driver ver 1.2.1.402 3-29-2015. For HD5450 graphics card installed AMD Driver ver 15.201.1151.1008 11-4-15.

Win 10 free update installed with no problems, added the Sedna PCIe USB 3.0 4 port adapter for faster file transfers. Windows 10 automatically installed VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller that worked with the device perfectly. Did not have to use the included driver disk.
    Had problems updating to Win 10 AU. Update downloaded OK installing and setup would get to about 30% and 1st reboot OK, but continuing install and next reboot would cause Hyper Transport Sync Flood error and would install previous Win 10 version. This happened twice and I found very little info on internet related to problem, but gathered what I could. To get Win 10 AU ver 1607 installed I ...

Changed my MY-PC-NAME to MYPCNAME, Went in BIOS and turned off Quite and Cool, Turned off all components in BIOS I did not use or need, downloaded Windows update Assistant and run which checked my pc and downloaded and installed the latest update for Windows 10 AU ver 1607.

All is working well now. Maybe some of this can help you. NOTE, I did not make any CPU, RAM, Graphics or HT link frequency or voltage changes as some websites suggested. My CPU temp 34 degrees C, Graphics card temp 52 degrees C, System temp 37 degrees C, HDDs temp 45 degrees C.

:)

JimFamily, Sep 23, 2016

2. Win 10 upgrade

I'm trying to run the Win 10 Upgrade on my MSI CR610 laptop, upgrading from win 7. Downloads and then starts to upgrade, but near the end I get the following error on boot, A hyper transport sync flood error occured on last boot, preesss f1 to continue.
    It then tries to repair the install before restoring back to win 7, any help would be appreciated, cheers.

DavidSteeleZB, Sep 23, 2016
  3. Cant0na Win User
    Windows 10 Update

I have tried several times to update to Windows 10 but each time it downloads to 83% an error message appears: "A hyper transport sync flood error occurred on last boot - Press F1 to resume" then it checks "NVRAM" and then starts to restore previous version
    of Windows (8.1). On completion it reports 1 upgrade failed:

C1900101_4000d.

The 'help' suggests search WindowsUpdate_C1900101 or WindowsUpdate_dt000 but it fail to find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cant0na, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error

1. Windows10 AU install/setup Hyper Transport Sync Flood error - Similar Threads - Windows10 install setup

2. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10: Split from this thread. Hello sir, I am running Windows 10 1903 on my laptop. I have tried to upgrade it to 22H2. I have also followed exact same steps as depicted above. But still getting an error saying : We couldn't install Windows10. Both logs with Error screen are shared...
  3. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10: Split from this thread. Hello sir, I am running Windows 10 1903 on my laptop. I have tried to upgrade it to 22H2. I have also followed exact same steps as depicted above. But still getting an error saying : We couldn't install Windows10. Both logs with Error screen are shared...
  4. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hyper transport sync flood issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper transport sync flood issue: It started off with not being able to get wifi after an update on windows 10. Tried various things and still could not get my wifi to work. Computer must be 11 yrs old at least and apart from needing some cleaning and running slow never had issues with wifi. You would think...
  6. Sync Setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Setup: I'm not able to set up new sync partnerships because I get the message "There are no new sync partnerships available on this machine." Also the "Manage offline files" link is not responsive. Can I sync files between my Windows 10 device and a network storage device?...
  7. Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hyper Transport sync flood error only when installing 1709: 2010 MSI AMD Athlon Neo MV-40 CPU, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 4GB of Ram, BIOS legacy: I have tried several times to update to Windows 10 to V1709, but each time it downloads & verifies, then starts the Install & reboots to an error message: "A Hyper Transport sync flood...
  8. Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hypertransport sync flood error - how to diagnose?: Hi, I'm thinking it may be the end of the road for my Biostar A880G+ motherboard which is a shame as it has done me well until this point. The problems started appearing after I shifted to a new case so that I had room to upgrade the GPU. I think the two problems are...
  9. Windows10 AU freezing advice

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10 AU freezing advice: Hi all, Just some advice of my findings for the freezing issues. I had these issues since Anniversary Update, decided to reinstall last weekend. After this, it proceeded to do it again. My solution which has lasted 3 days so far (which is a record) is this: In the...
  10. Unable to install AU

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install AU: Well this has got me stumped. I am trying to clean install 10 pro 1607 on a lenovo amd10 z50-75. I am installing as uefi, using usb flash drive created with iso from media creation tool. Everything goes fine and get to the oobe selection and I select all the stuff...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hyper transport flood error windows 10