Windows 10: Windows10 crashing after update

Discus and support Windows10 crashing after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought win10 last August when I finally accepted XP was not that usefull. But. I have had to re-install Win10 like 4 times this far. It fights with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SusannaTähkäpää, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Windows10 crashing after update

I bought win10 last August when I finally accepted XP was not that usefull. But. I have had to re-install Win10 like 4 times this far. It fights with my graphics card.

I really don't care what your problem is with NVIDIA, but if I pay for the 10, I want the operating system to work.

After some update this June the 10 just shows me th BSoD with codes 0xc0000225 at first and after a clean install 0xc000021a. I can re-install the 10 but after updates it does the BSoD again.

I really don't want to re-install my operating system every month. And if you cannot deliver an operating system for older hardware, don't shut down the working OSs. I don't want to trash my computer (working just fine) just because the industry wants more profit.

I would like to ask the guys doing the coding, why? What can I do? Is there an option to only install the driver for the graphics without windows updates?

:)

SusannaTähkäpää, Jul 9, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Windows10 crashing after update

Windows10 Crash and Restarts

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you try performing the above suggestion provided in the post?
    • If yes, what is the status of the issue?

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to please perform the steps mentioned in the above post and write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance on the query.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows10 crashing after update

1. Windows10 crashing after update - Similar Threads - Windows10 crashing update

2. Windows10 update after end of support.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 update after end of support.: Dear SupportI have two questions about windows10 upgrade,first : if upgrade windows 10 to windows 11 after Oct'25, can update or not?second : if installation windows11, can use license windows10 or not?Thank you for your response.Best regards,MR. Rattasat mungang...
  3. driver issue after windows10 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver issue after windows10 updates: microdigit keyboard mouse of bluetooth driver failed after windows 10 updates. where to get drivers for update of microdigit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-issue-after-windows10-updates/f242c5bb-b16a-4832-8b90-5b1cf9a0b699
  4. driver issue after windows10 updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver issue after windows10 updates: microdigit keyboard mouse of bluetooth driver failed after windows 10 updates. where to get drivers for update of microdigit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-issue-after-windows10-updates/f242c5bb-b16a-4832-8b90-5b1cf9a0b699
  5. driver issue after windows10 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost wifi after windows10 update: Lost wifi after windows10 update. Tried troubleshoot, some fixes from google search, no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-windows10-update/6133347b-3fbf-4895-a893-47331d094ded
  7. lost wifi after windows10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi after windows10 update: Lost wifi after windows10 update. Tried troubleshoot, some fixes from google search, no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-wifi-after-windows10-update/6133347b-3fbf-4895-a893-47331d094ded
  8. Data loss after Windows10 Update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data loss after Windows10 Update?: Hello, community, I still have Windows 7 on my laptop (year 2015) I am aware that I can update to Win10 for free. However, I am still concerned about the question of whether my data will be lost? Does everything remain the same (desktop/own files ect pp) after the update?...
  9. activate windows after update in windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows after update in windows10: cannot activate window in version 10 after an update. error code 0xc04c03 and there has been no hardware change or anything ? It was on a work ? for a very short time and when I set up usurer's I used a diff. name/account and it removed everything. but I've got back in and...
  10. Wont boot after Windows10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wont boot after Windows10 update: Started update today around 2pm, took about 5 hours to complete! Rebooted the laptop, now comes up with a blue screen saying a driver is corrupt or missing and wont boot any further. Only did the update because Microsoft might have fixed the issue with disk usage at...