Windows 10: Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64

Discus and support Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 44870 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pheno Oharra, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64

Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

:)

Pheno Oharra, Mar 21, 2016
  2. Chas V Win User

Install Windows Media Center for Windows 10

When I purchased my Dell XPS-8100 I had Windows 7 Ultimate installed as I needed the Virtual XP mode and I also wanted a TV tuner. When I reluctantly migrated to Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Windows Media Center was eliminated as was my Virtual XP mode.
    Is my TV tuner totally useless at this point, or is there a way I can resurrect it?

Chas V, Mar 21, 2016
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Audio Output from PC Internal TV Card Distorted

Thank you for confirming. For this concern, it may be an issue with the compatibility of your TV tuner card and 64-bit Windows 10 PC as it only worked with 32-bit. We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your TV tuner card regarding compatibility
    features.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Mar 21, 2016
  4. Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64

If I'm not mistaken, that is a very old card. If the Winfast website doesn't have drivers for it, you are probably out of luck.

DeaconFrost, Mar 21, 2016
Thema:

Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64

1. Winfast TV2000 XP (RM) tv tuner card cannot work in Windows 10 Pro 64 - Similar Threads - Winfast TV2000 tuner

2. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  3. Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Certification for a driver of TV Tuner card: Hi All,Hoping you are having a great day.Recently, I bought this TV tuner card that came with a driver by the way I reside in the Philippines, and it is exactly the same card down to the last chip and capacitors based on the picturePCI-E Internal TV Tuner FM Tuner MPEG Video...
  4. My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11: my tv tuner card working on windows10 is not working on newly bought windows 11 laptop. do I need any drivers to make that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tv-tuner-card-not-working-on-windows-11/543f7df9-7abc-40b9-b5f5-9d0a0fcacc44
  5. My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My TV Tuner Card not working on windows 11: my tv tuner card working on windows10 is not working on newly bought windows 11 laptop. do I need any drivers to make that work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tv-tuner-card-not-working-on-windows-11/543f7df9-7abc-40b9-b5f5-9d0a0fcacc44
  6. Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tuner card no longer working under Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron D005608 PC Pentium E5500 dual core processor 2.8GHz , now running Windows 10. The TV tuner card KWorld PCI Hybrid DVB-T 210SE worked fine under Windows 7 but not now with the loss of Windows Media Player. What can I do without replacing perfectly...
  7. USB TV tuner inhibits sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    USB TV tuner inhibits sleep: Hi guys! I'm starting to pull my hear out... Up until today everything worked. My Hauppauge Wintv-Hvr-935 HD USB tuner was plugged into one of the rear USB slots, and the machine slept just fine. However I noticed today that it wakes up IMMEDIATELY after it goes to sleep (in...
  8. tv tuner card not showing up

tv tuner card not showing up: My tv tuner card not showing up at all in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tv-tuner-card-not-showing-up/2df2dba1-e855-4005-8c3d-657c564ddcac
  9. Winfast TV card can not work in 10.

Winfast TV card can not work in 10.: I have a Leadtek/Winfast DTV 2000 DS Plus TV card for my PC which worked fine on O/S win7 pro 32 Bit, ADSL landline and using WMC,I have upgraded to NBN and Windows 10 Pro 32 bit. I have checked with NBNco, Bigpond, my service provider and have had a back test done. All of my...
  10. TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working

TV Tuner PCI Card USB ATSC no longer working: I've looked high and low for weeks now to get this solved once and for all. I have a Asus PS3-110-NAQ Hybrid, and a Microtune ATSC/NTSC capture USB device. Both worked just fine up until recently. I use two DVR programs, Blaze HDTV v6.0 and SichboPVR - not at the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will windfast tv 2000 xp work on windows 10 32 bit?

2. winfast 2000-XP

3. how can i connect winfast tv2000 to dstv