Windows 10: winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me

Discus and support winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the Windows 7, in order to do a search for a word or a phrase on the computer itself, not on the net, I would click on the windows key and then F. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IGATU, Nov 12, 2015.

1. IGATU Win User

winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me

In the Windows 7, in order to do a search for a word or a phrase on the computer itself, not on the net, I would click on the windows key and then F. A small window would appear on the right hand corner. On it I would type the word I wanted. Say I wanted “apple”. In seconds everything that had apple in it, emails, texts etc would appear. On Windows 10, which is supposed to be better, it does not work this way. Pls advise how to do it on Windows 10
    feature. Any suggestion, please?

:)

IGATU, Nov 12, 2015
  2. 007mads Win User

Pls pls help me.. web VIDEO STREAMING does not work on my C3

i have made all possible configuration posted here but still video streaming does not work.. Anyone who can help me pls... Web access is good except video streaming...

I badly need help.. thank you

007mads, Nov 12, 2015
  3. chromecat Win User
    Pls pls help me.. web VIDEO STREAMING does not work on my C3

Its hard to find out what is the problem without seeing the exact configuration settings you use.

In general, Streaming settings can be added in:

Menu>Configuration>PersonalSettings>Add>Streaming.

To use the new streaming setting added, set it in

Media Player->Options->More->Downloads->Streaming Settings->Account

If this generic description does not solve your problem, contact Nokia support. They can help you with configuring your device.

chromecat, Nov 12, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Hello IGATU:
    Welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

You can simply click Start then start typing your query:

winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me [​IMG]

For NO web search, turn this off in Search Settings:

winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me [​IMG]

Edwin, Nov 12, 2015
  5. lx07 Win User
    You are right *Start + F has gone.... Another alternative would be to use *Start + E and then click in the search box.

For other shortcuts see here

lx07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. winkey + F do not work in win 10. Pls help me - Similar Threads - winkey Pls help

2. pls help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me: "Windows 7 too outdated please install kb4534310" after getting this error i tried installing this and got another error, "Installer encountered an error: 0x800b0109" please help me solve this...
  3. pls help me with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me with...: this thing always show since avira prime delete a system32 because it think the file have a virus and then it terminates the file but I cannot do anything about it pls help...
  4. Pls help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help me!: I have a Chuwi Herobook Pro!It has windows 11 homeToday I tryid to get windows 11 22H2 and after some hours I did fail!I checked youtube!I watched what is sayd o tryd that but is also soIt says:"Windows 11, version 22H2 is availabile.""We couldn't install this update,but you...
  5. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  6. PLS HELP ME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLS HELP ME: Hello, I also have a problem with my windows since I installed it on my laptop, I had problems with the constant printing problems and I actually can't stand it anymore and I want to go back to windows 10 because I had much higher expectations and I also have WINDOWS 11 PRO...
  7. pls help me :

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pls help me :: My c drive is getting filled because of apps and features everytime I restart my pc. I only have 2 gb of apps when I checked. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/2da51dd5-52bd-439c-aa76-8305de5da8e0
  8. Pls help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls help me: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  9. Help me pls

Help me pls: I have an error or somthing i don't know, there is an icon on my desktop and when i delete it a window pop ups and said "Item not found" like the picture below but the icon was still there, how can i delete this annoying icon[ATTACH]...
  10. Help me pls !!!!!!!

Help me pls !!!!!!!: I got noticed that my local disk C is full, and then i check all the apps in my local disk C and its only 80GB , and then i check to setting and go to storage and there is 120 GB Temporary files. Can u help me how to delete those files. Ps : I have this problem after i...