Windows 10: WinMEnc 0.81 crashes in Windows 10 - How do I make it to work

Discus and support WinMEnc 0.81 crashes in Windows 10 - How do I make it to work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, WinMEnc 0.81 insists on crashing with Windows 10 although I tried every compatibility from Windows XP to Windows 8. It gives no particular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PauloLib, Aug 29, 2015.

1. PauloLib Win User

WinMEnc 0.81 crashes in Windows 10 - How do I make it to work

Hi,

WinMEnc 0.81 insists on crashing with Windows 10 although I tried every compatibility from Windows XP to Windows 8.

It gives no particular error message just says WinMEnc stopped working. Windows is trying to solve the problem but in the end nothing is solved.

Can anyone help me with this (with my previous windows - 7 Ultimate - it worked perfectly).

Thanks in advance.

:)

PauloLib, Aug 29, 2015

2. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Aug 29, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

My nokia Lumia 710 plays music through bluetooth on my corolla 2013 but when I am called, although I can hear the ring tone through car speakers, I cannot hear the other person (the caller). I already checked the volume and it is fine.
    Can anyone help? I would appreciate

how to do it, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

WinMEnc 0.81 crashes in Windows 10 - How do I make it to work

1. WinMEnc 0.81 crashes in Windows 10 - How do I make it to work - Similar Threads - WinMEnc crashes

2. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  3. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  4. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  5. Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates

Quickbooks is crashing after installing recent Microsoft Windows 11 updates: In the past couple of weeks, Quickbooks is crashing doing various functions after Windows Updates were installed. I am running Windows 11 Home 23H2 under the most recent version of Parallels. Intuit verified that my company files are good and then working with Parallels we...
  6. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  7. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  8. Windows 11 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crash: Minidump.zipI have been receiving BSOD with the following stop codes:BAD_OBJECT_HEADERREFERENCE_BY_POINTERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONLink above to the Minidump files.Any help is greatly appreciated. k.Replaced Memory about a week ago but no relief. BSOD usually twice a day....
  9. Windows 11 Crash

Windows 11 Crash: Minidump.zipI have been receiving BSOD with the following stop codes:BAD_OBJECT_HEADERREFERENCE_BY_POINTERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONLink above to the Minidump files.Any help is greatly appreciated. k.Replaced Memory about a week ago but no relief. BSOD usually twice a day....
  10. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...