Windows 10: WinRAR

Discus and support WinRAR in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did a reset on my Windows 10, I had winRAR.. now it's gone How do I get it for free again? This laptop was bought with winRAR on it.. 44666 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Winnie Abarquez, Mar 19, 2016.

1. WinRAR

I did a reset on my Windows 10, I had winRAR.. now it's gone
    How do I get it for free again?
    This laptop was bought with winRAR on it..

:)

Winnie Abarquez, Mar 19, 2016
  2. David Haz Win User

WinRAR

If you are unable to locate the file using the search function, it could mean that the document was not saved, and may mean permanent data loss. However, Microsoft Office programs display the last few documents you have opened or edited in that program.
    This way you can access these files quickly. May we know if you are able to view the file through the
    Recently used feature? You may see this feature by following the steps on this
    link.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Mar 19, 2016
  3. Sarah_643 Win User
    WinRAR

Yes it was a MS word doc. No can't locate file by search bar .

Sarah_643, Mar 19, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

WinRAR

You'd have to use the restore partition on your laptop which will restore your laptop to exactly the state it was in when you bought it. I'm not sure that's really worth it. Note: you'd lose ANYTHING on your hard disk.

There are free compression programs if you want a compression program- hey, you could even buy a license...*chuckle

dalchina, Mar 19, 2016
  5. kipper Win User
    you might want to check the support site for your laptop.........sometimes the laptop manufacturer will have downloads for the software that was included with your model.......

kipper, Mar 19, 2016
  6. topgundcp Win User
    An alternative is to use 7-zip. It is free and as good as WinRAR if not better since It can also open .WIM and .ESD file:
    Download

topgundcp, Mar 19, 2016
  7. How do I restore? :O
    It's worth a try since there's really nothing on my hard drive still

Winnie Abarquez, Mar 19, 2016
  8. WinRAR

wow! *Redface thank you soooo much for this!

Winnie Abarquez, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

WinRAR

1. WinRAR - Similar Threads - WinRAR

2. i downloaded windows 11 and now i cant use winrar can anyone help me please??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded windows 11 and now i cant use winrar can anyone help me please??: so i tried downloading a file i need for my computer and it wont let use it saying its a compressed file even tho i tried to uncompress it it still wont let me i just want to use winrar but it wont let me for some unkown reason please help me....
  3. i downloaded windows 11 and now i cant use winrar can anyone help me please??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i downloaded windows 11 and now i cant use winrar can anyone help me please??: so i tried downloading a file i need for my computer and it wont let use it saying its a compressed file even tho i tried to uncompress it it still wont let me i just want to use winrar but it wont let me for some unkown reason please help me....
  4. WinRAR update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinRAR update: When I purchased my laptop in 2016, the system automatically updated my laptop 9 update with WinRAR 64-bit. Since then my laptop has had little storage after other applications were installed. Is it safe to delete or uninstall these updates?...
  5. WinRAR update

WinRAR update: When I purchased my laptop in 2016, the system automatically updated my laptop 9 update with WinRAR 64-bit. Since then my laptop has had little storage after other applications were installed. Is it safe to delete or uninstall these updates?...
  6. WinRAR update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. in my pc the winrar app is default but whenever i extract a file the windows explorer tries...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in my pc the winrar app is default but whenever i extract a file the windows explorer tries...: in my pc the winrar app is default but whenever i extract a file the windows explorer tries to extract it how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-pc-the-winrar-app-is-default-but-whenever-i/76a99d85-9780-456a-bcf7-927004a7e223
  8. in my pc the winrar app is default but whenever i extract a file the windows explorer tries...

in my pc the winrar app is default but whenever i extract a file the windows explorer tries...: in my pc the winrar app is default but whenever i extract a file the windows explorer tries to extract it how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-pc-the-winrar-app-is-default-but-whenever-i/76a99d85-9780-456a-bcf7-927004a7e223
  9. Why do deleted winRAR files .rar still appear in the extraction page area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do deleted winRAR files .rar still appear in the extraction page area?: While extracting a .rar, winRAR gives me an option to choose which destination path to extract it to. However, when clicking on the down arrow next to that option, files that I've deleted still appear in the directory format as available options to extract to...
  10. Why do deleted winRAR files .rar still appear in the extraction page area?

Why do deleted winRAR files .rar still appear in the extraction page area?: While extracting a .rar, winRAR gives me an option to choose which destination path to extract it to. However, when clicking on the down arrow next to that option, files that I've deleted still appear in the directory format as available options to extract to...