Windows 10: WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps

Discus and support WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back at the //Build conference in April, I outlined our goals for the Windows 8.1 developer platform and summarized them in a post about Extending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 13, 2014
  2. MS9595 Win User

Can't run search results

Hi Andre,

thank you

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

completed but gave me error:

Error: 0x800f0906

The source files could not be downloaded.

Use the "source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see Configure a Windows Repair Source.
    now i can open files and apps which i installed only

i can't find edge or store or groove music,...... windows apps

i still can't open setting from search results

other problems hadn't been solved

MS9595, Oct 13, 2014
  3. Mike25101942

Depends on what they are. Store apps from the store, desktop apps from original sources. Care to be more specific?

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Oct 13, 2014
Thema:

WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps

1. WinSock and more Open Source for your Windows Store apps - Similar Threads - WinSock more Open

2. More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open: Hello,I am running Windows 10, build 19045.2251. More and more of my apps are crashing when opening. It started with the Xbox app, which is stuck in a boot loop whenever I try to open it. After that photos started failing to open, and now I can't even open File Explorer. It...
  3. More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More and More Windows Apps Failing to Open: Hello,I am running Windows 10, build 19045.2251. More and more of my apps are crashing when opening. It started with the Xbox app, which is stuck in a boot loop whenever I try to open it. After that photos started failing to open, and now I can't even open File Explorer. It...
  4. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  5. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  6. Open Source on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Source on Microsoft Store: How can I publish a free open-source project on Microsoft Store? It's a Win32 Windows desktop app using WinUI 3 and Windows SDK API. What sort of developer account do I need?...
  7. Open Source on Microsoft Store

Open Source on Microsoft Store: How can I publish a free open-source project on Microsoft Store? It's a Win32 Windows desktop app using WinUI 3 and Windows SDK API. What sort of developer account do I need?...
  8. "This App Can’t Open. Check Windows Store For More Info”

"This App Can’t Open. Check Windows Store For More Info”: I've gotten this several times when I open FFXIV and the solitary collection. The apps always run after this message pops up. I'm not sure why I'm getting it, tbh. This is a new computer, though, so any help to make it stop is appreciated....
  9. Microsoft Store + more Microsoft apps not opening Windows 10

Microsoft Store + more Microsoft apps not opening Windows 10: None of my Microsoft apps open, not even MS Store Tried deleting account after making a new admin account, then making yet another new account with my microsoft account signed into it. Tried reinstalling Windows 10 deleting all personal files Tried to use the PowerShell...
  10. Charging for Free open Source in the Windows Store

Charging for Free open Source in the Windows Store: Gimp 2.10 is free , Blue Fish editor is free, as is Clementine Player yet I am seeing. these apps. pop up in the windows store for 10$ and up. Free and open source programs should remain just that. Free and open source . Ain't no glory in just repacking another devs app...