Windows 10: Winsows 10 Taskview useable with scripts?

Discus and support Winsows 10 Taskview useable with scripts? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone! The new "Task view" in the taskbar in Windows 10 allows multiple desktops with different windows to use for a better overview and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lionbb8, Jun 30, 2016.

1. lionbb8 Win User

Winsows 10 Taskview useable with scripts?

Hi everyone!

The new "Task view" in the taskbar in Windows 10 allows multiple desktops with different windows to use for a better overview and better management of open Windows.

Now i would like know how i can open any window in a new or specific Desktop.

As an example of the Internet Explorer to startup in desktop "2" opened, while by default after the signing of the desktop "1" appears.

Has someone an idea, or perhaps already a solution?

MfG

:)

lionbb8, Jun 30, 2016

2. Windwos 10 Virtual Desktop: TaskView mode immediately returns to desktop when pressing Win+Tab or TaskView icon

I like Windows 10 Virtual Desktop function. But it also made me crazy as it's working strange.

As the title suggested pressing Win+tab or TaskView icon once changes to TaskView mode.

But it immediately returns to desktop without any activity. Then pressing it once more it

stays there and I can do something on it. So to say to show TaskView mode I almost always

required pressing Win+Tab or TaskView icon twice. I'm using several Windows 10 PCs

and they are all showing same symptom.

This is really annoying and I couldn't find any solution for it.

Is there anybody suffered this kind of problem and fixed?

Thanks,

SY

Seungyong Kwon, Jun 30, 2016
  3. Multiple desktops on win10

I have been using multiple desktops on win 10 for a long time using taskview.

For some reason clicking on taskview no longer yields a + sign for a new desktop.

I have also been using win 10 snap.

Can using snap mess up multiple desktops?

Thank you.

JohnBaillie2, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

Winsows 10 Taskview useable with scripts?

1. Winsows 10 Taskview useable with scripts? - Similar Threads - Winsows Taskview useable

2. TaskView

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskView: When the task view button is clicked, the task view has a close button,Using the shortcut key win+Tab, the close button is not displayedthe close button is displayedthe close button is not displayed...
  3. TaskView

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskView: When the task view button is clicked, the task view has a close button,Using the shortcut key win+Tab, the close button is not displayedthe close button is displayedthe close button is not displayed...
  4. Laggy taskview

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laggy taskview: I switched from Mac to pc a couple of weeks ago. I used what is called taskview on windows a lot on mac (always have multiple desktops running for work). On Mac it was smooth af, however there is a noticeable delay between when I perform the touchpad gesture and when taskview...
  5. Video games on winsows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video games on winsows 10: I was wondering if anybody knows if harry potter and the sorcerers stone, chamber of secrets and world cup work on windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-games-on-winsows-10/506a9603-b025-4e75-b3e6-6161124998e2
  6. taskview folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    taskview folder: Morning how do I clean the task view cleaner. Thanks David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskview-folder/bdec3980-f98c-48f3-a7a0-a4caf399c66f
  7. Winsows 10 S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winsows 10 S: Hi Has anyone any experience of switching off S mode in Windows 10, if so any feedback would be welcome, good and bad. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-s/34aa4b67-8777-4bca-a8e3-915b017305ef
  8. Winsows 10 , cortana

in Cortana
    Winsows 10 , cortana: When I click Cortana It is always showing that ,we are adding a feature to windows, continuously I cannot able to use Cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-cortana/15b7f9f0-1d60-4b02-8321-195d4a904983"
  9. winsows 10 acttivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    winsows 10 acttivation: how to activate windows 10 if i had product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winsows-10-acttivation/e811ceb5-768a-45db-b2ca-bd46ee3fb863"
  10. winsows reactivation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    winsows reactivation: From many days i am getting message that my windows license will expire soon, my edition is windows 10 pro and running on windows 10 version 1511. There is an activation button on the screen which shows that it will automatically activate windows whenever i will be connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskview open with script