Windows 10: Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

Discus and support Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got this problem for about 2 months now. My keyboard and mouse keep freezing, I always plugged my keyboard and mouse on rear panel, it freezes after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrammarEnglish, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

I got this problem for about 2 months now.

My keyboard and mouse keep freezing, I always plugged my keyboard and mouse on rear panel, it freezes after about 10 minutes of using.
    I tried to use new keyboard and mouse still freeze again.

After it freeze, I plugged it to front panel and it works but the problem occured again.
    My only option is to turn off the PC (Power button).

Also the keyboard Numlock light still on when it freeze.
    When it freeze i can't turn off the numlock. I tried to press it, but it doesn't work.
    Same with the Caps lock.

Specs
    Intel i5-3570
    ASUS H16M-C
    Corsair 8GB (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C9)
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit

:)

GrammarEnglish, Aug 17, 2018

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

keyboard, wired mouse and touchpad randomly freezes

I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my Acer Aspire 5750 laptop. Since then I have random freezes where I lose all keyboard, touchpad and wired mouse function. I have no option but to turn off at the switch and restart. I've run the hardware
    and devices troubleshooter in Control panel several times but this makes no difference. Can anyone help?

alanpreece, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze.

1. Wired Mouse and Keyboard freeze. - Similar Threads - Wired Mouse Keyboard

2. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard freezing: I experience frequent every 30 seconds or so a lag, or rather a freeze of both mouse and keyboard simultaneously. Pointer frezes, kebyoard entry stops mid-typing. Lasts for a second or three. When it relieves, it kind of sheds the buffers: mouse jumping to a point where it...
  4. Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.

Wired Mouse and Keyboard disconnecting and reconnecting.: I have a HyperX PulseFire Haste mouse and Redragon Kumara K552 keyboard that are both wired. They will occasionally disconnect for a second and then reconnect and the lights will go off as if they had been unplugged. In addition to that, the mouse will disconnect and...
  5. Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging

Wired keyboard and wireless mouse lagging: No idea how to even start checking what the issue is. When I start using my laptop Dell XPS 13 9310 in the morning - it works. But after some time something weird starts to happen. There is no CPU/Ram/anything spikes in the panels, no errors, no nothing. It's the latest...
  6. Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working

Wired Keyboard and Mouse are not working: My wired Keyboard and mouse have stopped working and I have no idea why. I am using an HP 24 all in one PC. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-keyboard-and-mouse-are-not-working/71b9f286-b87b-4044-9884-2deb6481ddea
  7. Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse disconnect and reconnect randomly but when my keyboard is disconnect, i need unplug and plug it several times before it start work. Any solutions you know? submitted by /u/KontOlaf [link] [comments]...
  8. Keyboard and mouse freeze

Keyboard and mouse freeze: Hello, I've finally upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. But there is a problem. While watching YouTube my keyboard and mouse randomly freezes. Never unfreeze. I've tried reinstalling the drivers, updating, deleting Chrome then reinstalling. This has never happened on Windows 7....
  9. Keyboard and mouse freezing

Keyboard and mouse freezing: Hey all, after some advice! New system, fresh install of win 10, after bootup all is great and after about 5 minutes, both keyboard and mouse freeze? Both are still showing powered and connected. reinstalled drivers, and clean re-install later. Same problem. Anyone...
  10. Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10

Wired Mouse and Keyboard Freeze in Windows 10: I have been having trouble with the subject for a few weeks. My solution is to press the off button. The computer then shuts down. I restart and the problem is solved. But then it can return. I went through the Windows Integrity checklist at...