Windows 10: Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68

Discus and support Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Asus just made available a new Windows 10 BETA driver for their Wireless PCE-AC68 adapter in their support download area. They are halfway there! I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alkaufmann, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68

Asus just made available a new Windows 10 BETA driver for their Wireless PCE-AC68 adapter in their support download area. They are halfway there! I got a good connection in the 2.4 GHz band - 72Mbps. In the 5GHz band I got a limited connection - NO Internet. It worked fine with Windows 8.1 so I know it is not my router that is the problem.

I paid for 1300 Mbps. Back to waiting. *Sad

:)

alkaufmann, Oct 2, 2015

2. Computer has rebooted from a bug check.

https://www.asus.com/us/Networking/PCE-AC68/

this device uses a Broadcom chip:

Broadcom TurboQAM™ hardware integrated on the PCE-AC68 brings the speed benefits of next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. At 600Mbit/s and 1.3Gbit/s respectively, they turn the PCE-AC68 into a formidable AC1900 wireless adapter,
    providing speeds that cannot be bettered by generic wireless adapters. Connect the PCE-AC68 to ASUS networks to attain the very highest possible Wi-Fi speeds.

reinstall the Asus drivers for the device

Locutus deBorg, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Art.42 Win User
    Win 10 update causes WiFi card to not be recognized.

The latest win 10 update causes my ASUS AC1900 (PCE-AC68) to stop working. I've tried reinstalling the drivers to no avail. I've spent hours trying to resolve this issue.

Art.42, Oct 2, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68

Why can't you just load the Windows 8.1 driver and use that?

NavyLCDR, Oct 2, 2015
  5. Because it does not work properly with Windows 10.

alkaufmann, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68

1. Wireless-AC1900 - Asus PCE-AC68 - Similar Threads - Wireless AC1900 Asus

2. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51: Hi all.. I have been trying to install an ASUS PCE-AC51 wireless network adapter to my win 10 computer with no luck. My copmputer has Gigabyte board and AMD processor. I can get the exact specifics if you need themThe problem is the adapter does not show in the device...
  3. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51: Hi all.. I have been trying to install an ASUS PCE-AC51 wireless network adapter to my win 10 computer with no luck. My copmputer has Gigabyte board and AMD processor. I can get the exact specifics if you need themThe problem is the adapter does not show in the device...
  4. Help installing ASUS wireless network adapter PCE-AC51

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus PCE-AX58BT not working

Asus PCE-AX58BT not working: I installed the card to the motherboard and connected the USB however after I downloaded the drivers it didn't work. When I look in Device Manager under Network adapters it isn't showing up, what do I do?...
  6. Asus PCE AC68 suddenly stopped working and unable to connect on computer operating on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus PCE AC68 suddenly stopped working and unable to connect on computer operating on...: I had been working on this connectivity issue for two days when I was fortunate enough to find the resolve in a post made back in 2017 by screen name klabel012. After exhausting every possible solution offered online from checking my network adapter/Wi-Fi card, driver,...
  7. ASUS usb AC68 wifi adapter not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ASUS usb AC68 wifi adapter not working.: I've had this adapter for ages. Had a problem with the pc. Took it to a friend's house to fix it. Didn't bring the adapter. Had to use his adapter/install new driver when I got to his house. When I came home I set my pc back up and it wasn't picking up the WiFi. When I go...
  8. ASUS PCE-AC68

ASUS PCE-AC68: I am unable to connect my Win 10 computer to the wifi. I am using an ASUS PCE-AC68 adaptor. My son who is a professional tekkie has spent hours trying to make it work, without success, doing all the things Windows tells you to do. It appears to install nicely. But when I try...
  9. ASUS PCE-AC56 issues

ASUS PCE-AC56 issues: Hi all, it's been a struggle to find a solution, so here's my desperate post. I installed a new network adapter ASUS PCE-AC56 ("latest driver" from 19-Sep-2015 v.7.35.317.0) on my PC which is running Windows 10 and I'm getting extremely slow download speed when on wifi:...
  10. Asus PCE AC68 Driver Issue - Device cannot start (Code 10)

Asus PCE AC68 Driver Issue - Device cannot start (Code 10): Anyone come across this issue? I am on the latest versions of W10. Have downloaded the most recent drivers for this card off manufacturers website but still running into this issue. submitted by /u/Digital_Fuzion [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pci-ac68 cannot start