Windows 10: wireless access for scanning

Discus and support wireless access for scanning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP laptop has access to my HP all in one for wireless printing. How do I set up the scanner for wireless access?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TMD1, Jul 13, 2018.

1. TMD1 Win User

wireless access for scanning

My HP laptop has access to my HP all in one for wireless printing. How do I set up the scanner for wireless access?

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Configure Wireless Access Point

I have an existing network using a Buffalo N300 wireless router configured as 192.168.11 and 255.255.255

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia TV with internet capability and would like to connect a second router – the Belkin F5D-8233 – as an access point for the TV. As I already have the router, it is cheaper than me purchasing the Sony wireless dongle.

Essentially, the Buffalo is connected to my PC in one room and provides the internet access. The Belkin would be in another room, connected via Ethernet to the TV.

I have set the Belkin up to use 192.168.11.10 with the same SSID and security settings as the Buffalo. I have also set it up as an Access point.

I have connected the Belkin and the Buffalo together via the Ethernet LAN ports to try and do an initial configuration but I cannot see the Belkin when I do this even though the LAN ports light up.

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to configure the Belkin so that it gets internet access wirelessly in the other room?

I have been able to confure the TV so that it sees and connects to the Belkin but obviously this is of little use unless it can connect to the internet through that connection.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

Lowtrawler, Jul 13, 2018
  4. wireless access for scanning

Wireless access

Okay, wondering if there is a way to use a wireless router as just a wireless access point?

Does one have to shut down DHCP?

trying to find a good guide, or someone that knows how to do this.

What my plan is, is to come out of my modem to a switch, and then down to a wireless router, and just use that as a wireless access for the internet. But when I do that, the laptop shows the wireless, but will not connect to the network, or the internet*Bang Head :banghead:

thanks in advance

Dano

stinger608, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

wireless access for scanning

1. wireless access for scanning - Similar Threads - wireless access scanning

2. Problem with Wireless adaptor or access Point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless adaptor or access Point: Bought a new Gaming PC - It connects to my home internet for periods at a time. Shortly after connection it will disconnect and then refuse to connect to the internet until a troubleshoot has been completed and resolved the issue.The trouble shoot produces: “a network cable...
  3. Wireless Access defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wireless Access defender: Hi AllI cannot work out exactly what to do some advice. The problem I have is that I have a laptop and a PC. The laptop can see PC on network but not in other direction. PC cannot see laptop. Now know it is setting in windows defender as when I switch it off we are all...
  4. Wireless Access defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Access defender: Hi AllI cannot work out exactly what to do some advice. The problem I have is that I have a laptop and a PC. The laptop can see PC on network but not in other direction. PC cannot see laptop. Now know it is setting in windows defender as when I switch it off we are all...
  5. Wireless Access defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Epson et4750 wireless - not scanning from control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epson et4750 wireless - not scanning from control panel: Just bought a new Epson et-4750 printer scanner and unable to scan from control panel on it. Spoke with Epson who advise it is a firewall issue in Windows 10.Surely I am not the first new customer with this problem. How do I check and fix/update system....
  7. Problem with wireless adapter or access point

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with wireless adapter or access point: My wifi is frequently going down. It says I have signal but I can't do anything on the internet. I troubleshoot it and it says the problem found was: Problem with wireless adapter or access point. It also then has a green tick next to it saying fixed. I close the...
  8. Access to Manage Wireless Networks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access to Manage Wireless Networks: I need to access the option to manage my wireless network in WINDOWS 10 but don't see the option to do it. I need help in getting access for this; I would appreciate any suggestions on this matter. Thanks, CD...
  9. scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party

scanning wirelessly to laptop not 3rd party: I am trying to scan from my laptop to my scanner wirelessly. but don't know how. both are HP and laptop has windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanning-wirelessly-to-laptop-not-3rd-party/6182c441-c778-4bd4-94b7-7f5dc9ba444c
  10. Scan says access denied after scan completes

Scan says access denied after scan completes: I have an Epson WF-2510 multifunction printer. I had trouble with the scanner as it originally couldn't be found even though printer driver found it OK. I managed to set the port to correct IP and then scan worked. The preview showed OK and the scan seemed to work correctly...